[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl want to bang?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (45 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg
45 KB, 533x594
>Girl from school texting me
>Says she wants to drive up to SF where I live (in LA this summer) and hangout for a weekend
>During our texting convo I told her I burnt my dinner
>Says shes living alone next semester so I can come over and learn to cook and watch movies

Did she just ask me to netflix and chill?
>>
This has to be a troll topic. It just has to be. I refuse to believe that anyone could be this oblivious.
>>
>>17186353

Lets assume I am that oblivious, how does one keep this netfllix and chill from being cancelled 3 months out.
>>
>>17186338
Why not just take her at face value? She wants to teach you to cook and watch movies, nothing else.
Guys are such perverts, ugghh!
>>
>>17186370
Because we speak in code as a rule in society. If we all said exactly what we thought at all times (perhaps even part of the time) society would collapse.
>>
>>17186436
Most people believe that a dahlia defined by the tea party caricatures a polite cigar, but they need to remember how inexorably a hardly unseemly marzipan self-flagellates.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.