[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a 12cm erect dick (without pulling back the base) and a 13cm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1464194829836.jpg (65 KB, 950x681) Image search: [Google]
1464194829836.jpg
65 KB, 950x681
Is a 12cm erect dick (without pulling back the base) and a 13cm girth enough to pleasure women? If I pull back the base it grows to 15cm, is there a way to lose fat on that area?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>17186128
>12cm erect dick
Tiiiiiiiiiny penis.
>>
>>17186135
I know so what can be done?
>>
>>17186144
Uh, nothing?
>>
>>17186147
What about getting rid of the excess fat around the base by losing weight? I'm 78kg and 1,7m
>>
>>17186174
Dicklet manlet. It's almost like you were born to kys.
>>
>>17186199
Topkek do it yourself I'm happy
>>
>>17186174
You're not fat enough that it'll make a noticeable difference if you lose weight. You've got a small dick, deal with it.
>>
>>17186229
I guess I will have to rely on oral skills to pleasure most women in bed then. Or find a girl shorter than me with a tight vagoo
>>
>>17186233
>Or find a girl shorter than me with a tight vagoo
Yes, because that's totally going to solve your small dick problem.
>>
Lose weight and get ripped.. Not too much.

You have been luckily blessed with a pretty normal sized dick that has started to hide under your fat.. So LOSE it.

Bear in mind that women really don't care that much. Being a non-dick head is a lot better than having an average dick. Although some women like guys who act like a dick..
Is this a the America script?
>>
>>17186241
You should be more supportive of me bro
>>
#Team America
>>
>>17186246
Why should I?
>>
>>17186250
I'm a person with feelings. Not that having a small dick bothers me much (I have a low libido tbqhwyf) but still... I'm a person
>>
>>17186255
If you wanted people to be nice, you shouldn't have posted here about your small dick. Don't pretend it doesn't bother you btw, we're not stupid
>>
>>17186262
Fine let's not get in an argument
>>
>>17186174
You can't target an area for fat loss. You'd have to lose weight overall
>>
>>17186331
Well I'm 18 but the gym I go to says BMI has been completely discredited by the scientific community, so they haven't given me a weight target. But I'd like to drop to 65kg, I have way too much body fat and not enough muscle fat
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.