[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to keep on fighting gender dysphoria? Being depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464226635043.jpg (2 MB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
1464226635043.jpg
2 MB, 3600x2400
Is it possible to keep on fighting gender dysphoria? Being depressed and having suicide ideations are normal for me and I just don't know what to do. Physically, I am an attractive male, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'll be a conventionally attractive female, let alone pass as one in the first place. Day by day, I feel that my death is imminent and that I'll die as a young virgin. The most impact I'll have is the pain I'll give inevitable leave for my friends and family.
>>
You need to explain your question with clarity and precision. Try again.
>>
>>17186090
> go to >>>/lgbt/
> go to /repression gen/ (assuming tranny mods didn't delete it again)
> ¿¿¿
> profit
>>
>>17186098
I guess what I'm really trying to ask is, should I keep repressing the dysphoria and live miserably, or commit suicide? Transitioning is fruitless due to my wide shoulders.
>>
>>17186113
Incorrect, transitioning is pointless because you will never be a woman.
>>
>>17186113
If you think those are the only options then you should seek professional help. Your dichotomy is ill-formed and invalid. I'll never be able to be a pteranodon either as much as I'd like to be, how do you think I cope? You eat 3 meals a day, take a shit a day, and go to bed every night. Stop putting so much emphasis on gender. Whether you or anyone else sees you as a man or a woman is negligible in the light of what you do for the world during your time here.
>>
>>17186384
>comparing gender dysphoria to wanting to become a fucking dinosaur

wew lad
>>
>>17186393
Gender dysphoria, species dysphoria. You can't be something you can never be. You have to accept it and get on with it.
>>
>>17186398
Seems to me that you have no idea what gender dysphoria feels like, then.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 334x151) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 334x151
>>17186201
>>
Maybe you'd make an ugly woman but you're probably fixating too much on your shoulders. People don't really care as much about stuff like that as you imagine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.