[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ There is this girl in my high-school whom i like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/

There is this girl in my high-school whom i like and find attractive, we've spoken a few times and we get along. Apparently she's a 'slut' but i think there is more to her than that. However the issue is that I'm not really in her 'social' group and I'm afraid that if i ask her out or talk to her in a more flirty way things will go south socially for me. How do i approach the situation? is it worth the risk? or should i just avoid it and wait until college?
>>
>>17186071
JUST GO FOR IT, but ask yourself if she really wants to go for a date or if you're being just a friend to her.
>>
We aren't friends really, more like people who know each and know we exist, she did stare at me a lot when we out on a trip of some kind.
>>
but we have talked etc

should i ask her out over text or in person you think?
>>
>>17186102
in person, looking straight to her eyes and with determination, just short convos online bc if you want a girl you need to make her feel good in person, not through a screen. and also dont be that 24/7 creep on her and you're good to get some pussay.
>>
thanks brah
>>
>>17186131
you're welcome
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.