[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone found a good relationship off of 4chan? Maybe I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1463794745220.gif (2 MB, 348x230) Image search: [Google]
1463794745220.gif
2 MB, 348x230
Has anyone found a good relationship off of 4chan?

Maybe I've just been here way too long but it's getting hard to imagine dating someone who doesn't browse
>>
>dating someone who browses 4chan
That's asking for disaster
>>
>>17185993
hahaha yes! dating 4chan user is a horrible idea
>>
>>17185997
Have an upboat xD
>>
>>17185990
I didn't even know it was possible to find a mate on here.
>>
>>17186008
Try >>>/soc/
>>
>>17186008

/soc/

I'm a girl so I know I'll get at least a few bites
>>
File: 14958.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
14958.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>17186014
A/S/L

pls respond
>>
>>17186012
>/soc/

Jesus, just kill yourself for suggesting that.
>>
Dating someone off 4chan is bad enough but dating someone who listens to Stefan's cultist crap would be worse.
>>
>>17186048

I'd defoo you for one dollar
>>
>>17185990
Not an argument
>>
>>17185990
Been here for 6 years I date a non-Chan and it's probably a hell of a lot better that way. Took a while to get her use to my "niggers" but now in a blue moon she'll say it too.
>>
>>17185990
I agree with the rest of the posters in this thread, dating a girl from 4chan would be horrible, if you've ever browsed boards that females frequent, /cgl/ for example, you realize how shallow and immature they are from the shit they post, basically like girls in highschool only they browse 4chan.
And the males on 4chan are even worse, as we already know though.
>>
>>17186048
Not an argument.
>>
I've made some decent friends off 4chan but most people seem pretty unstable desu

I'm not implying I'm above that cause I'm here as well but most 4channers I've talked to outside 4chan are depressed or socially awkward as fuck. I talk a lot and I'm generally chipper so it ain't no thang but yeah just bear that in mind
>>
Me and my partner have been browsing 4chan since the beginning of the days.
I thought 4chan was completely mainstream and also pretty tame nowadays.
>>
>>17186032
ive never been on /soc/.. can you explain why every one shits on it?
>>
>>17185990
My husband doesn't browse. Back in the day we stumbled upon this site together but he left. I'm still over here occasionally even though he's right, this place is just too cringey.
>>
I guess I just want a relationship where I'm comfortable using 4chan humor in real life without judgment.

I guess I need to reevaluate because I cringed a little just typing that.

I just want to make Jew jokes....
>>
>>17186161
I've only met 1 person who browsed 4chan and he seemed pretty stable though he had millions of nazi jokes and nearly got into a fight with some black dude with his borderline humour.

Though I don't know that if because he was polish.
>>
>>17186161
Yeah I get that.

I've been on since March 2006, and I've met my share of 4channers IRL. Only two were normal, the rest were fucked in the head.

Most of them have never experienced the real world yet, so they have no idea how to proceed in life.
>>
>>17186161

You mean I should date... a normalfag?

I just feel like I have more in common with 4chinners
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.