[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this white shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: DSC03076.jpg (500 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC03076.jpg
500 KB, 1920x1080
What the fuck is this white shit?
>>
File: DSC03079.jpg (411 KB, 1616x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC03079.jpg
411 KB, 1616x1080
Hurts a bit. Like its dry or something.
>>
tonsil stone. get a q-tip, press on the side of it. it'll pop out and be disgusting.

brush your teeth and clean your tongue better you filthy animal
>>
>>17185906
I had my tonsils taken out though. Like 5 years ago
>>
>>17185915
It's not a tonsil stone it's a sore. I have those all the time and I believe it's because of vitamin B deficiency. Eat more oranges and always brush your teeth and use mouth wash after meals.
>>
>>17185902
Those are teeth.
>>
>>17185927
Not sure if joking but op means the white sores in the back of his throat.
>>
>>17185902
That's normal human skin. It's supposed to be white, you fucking nigger.
>>
It's like a canker sore.
Just gargle with some mild salt water for a few days and it will go away in a few weeks.
>>
i'd gargle with some 60%+ alcohol
just putting it out there
>>
>>17185923
Will do, thanks anon
>>
>>17185902
you should also go on a candida diet and take nystatin for some months. you have incredibly thick fungal thrush on your tongue and I hope you don't have a girlfriend onto whom you'll transfer your parasites.
>>
>>17185902
Could be candidiasis. Get checked.
>>
>>17186676
Hmm I have a fwb and I kissed her last night
>>
SEE A FUCKING

D O C T O R
O
C
T
O
R

YOU RETARD
>>
>>17185902
Well the yellow shit is your teeth
>>
>>17187455
MONEY
O
N
E
Y
You wanna pay?
>>
Lmao
>>
>>17187522
I want to know the shit behind my teeth
>>
>>17187544
I was just busting your balls. Idk see a doctor that could get infected.
>>
Tonsil stones happen even if your tonsils were taken out. it's basically a bunch of shit that just gets collected in the tonsil holes.
>>
>>17187577
So just wait it out?
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1242x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1242x688
Came only to post this
>>
>>17185902
Looks like a canker sore, bro.
I had one back there once. Horrible shit.

Avoid spicy foods and alcohol for a while. It'll go away in about two weeks. Should stop hurting so bad after a couple days, though.
>>
Gonorrhea.
>>
>>17187525
AMERICA
M
E
R
I
C
A
Land of the free!
>>
>>17187732
Year
e
a
r
>>
Hey buddy! I'm here to help don't worry.
That is a mouth ulcer! Buy some vitamin B pills and take them REGULARLY (everyday, but check if they have 100% of the daily income or 200%! if they have 200% then take them every other day).
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT put anything inside your mouth that's not food/drinks! That means = don't bite your nails and shit and for the love of god, don't bite into your inner walls of the mouth (English is not my mother tongue, sorry).
Try mixing water with salt and gargle with it. It might hurt but it will help, don't worry.
It's going to be a while until it heals, so don't be scared. (2-3< weeks is absolutely normal!)
It might also mean that your immunity is rather low..again, take more Vitamin B pills (B-complex !!) and let it sit.
Also, IDK if you have these in USA, but try to find it! https://en DOT wikipedia.org/wiki/Propolis
Bees make this, it heals your wounds and shit and it HELPS. Find one that has a lot of the propolis substance and alcohol in it, so you're not just using pure fucking water that burns a bit.

I've been having these my whole life and let me tell you..having 10 of these everywhere, even on your uvula, hurts quite a fucking bit.
Cheers buddy! I hope I helped and everything will be A-OK. :)
>>
>>17185902
Looks like tonsil stones. You can use a q-tip soaked in salty water to push them out, and then gargle regularly with warm salty water afterwards for a few days.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.