[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there even any hairstyles for me? I haven't cut it in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_5879.jpg (297 KB, 1914x618) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5879.jpg
297 KB, 1914x618
Are there even any hairstyles for me? I haven't cut it in about a year. Also how to cope with being bald at 20? This isn't fucking fair.

I'm so ashamed of it that I can't go out without a hoodie while it's windy, can't go to a swimming pool or go swim somewhere with my friends nor even drive a bike or run. It's not like it happened in a past few months I've been blessed with these hairs since I hit the puberty and I've been bullied and made fun of at elementary school and in retrospective I think it was the main cause for this complex. I've stood up against them eventually but it left a great mark on me I think.

Seriously, I haven't been swimming nor rode a bike for more than three years now. This is fucked up, I know, but I guess I'm worried that people would make fun of me the same way as they did at elementary.
>>
Im on the same boat, 19 and my hairline looks just like yours, maybe a bit more sharp. Im also boyish looking and cant grow beard, so either embracing the manly balding hairstyle with beard or just getting a clean cut wont work for me...
>>
>>17185897

hard to tell since you cover your face, and we kinda gotta see your face to know for sure what style would suit it.

but yeah that is an unfortunate hairline. i have one too, not as bad as yours but it is / will get there.

you should consider starting a savings account and putting aside al little money each month. hair transplants arent all that expensive compared to the other nonsense that exists in terms of plastic surgery.

i hear about 4000 dollars to fill in major gaps or something. im not sure. you'll have to look into it. but ultimately not a bad thing to spend money on.

consider going to your bank and taking out a personal line of credit. mine was 5000. if you can do that and pay it off its great. but if not im sure you can pinch some pennies and save up for a year or two depending on your station in life. you might have to sacrifice but worth it imo
>>
>>17185916
It's fucked up, man. I couldn't have afford it in million years. I'm currently in college and I'm glad when I can get me some food from time to time. Sure I'm gonna have some job at summertime but still...
>>17185912
Sorry to hear that. I can't grow a beard either yet, but I doubt that it'll fit my face. Can't even shave my head because of fucked jawline.
>>
>>17185973

>in a million years

not with that attitude. the idea of financial independence seems tough now, but right out of college i was able to get that 5000 dollar line of credit, even with my debt, wasnt hard at all took like 10 minutes of application.

just saying. sounds like you're giving up if you're saying you couldnt afford it in a million years.
>>
>>17185978
I don't want to be in debt.
>>
>>17185987

then dont go to college. and also stop complaining.

you're being presented a cheat code here. 4000 dollars of debt on top of your current debt is pretty much nothing and you can actually have hair.

there is no magical third option that will put the hair there assuming you tried rogaine, but it only works for male patterned baldness and you just never had hair htere.
>>
>>17185988
I don't have to pay for college from where I'm from.
>>
I feel you m8, I'm 21 and have been balding pretty fast for over a year now. it's a really shitty thing to go through at this age, just fucking depressing. cut it really short but keep it a lil bit longer in the front to spread out and it won't be as noticeable. check out reddit.comr/tressless for more info and support on going bald
>>
Damn, that's fucked up.
>>
>>17186002
If I could I'd cut it short but my face is fucked and I'd look like a retard with short hair. I'm gonna just kill myself when I get to the stage when I'm gonna have to lose my hair.
>>
File: Vinyl-Stair-Tread.jpg (218 KB, 1500x1061) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl-Stair-Tread.jpg
218 KB, 1500x1061
What to do when depressed?
>>
>>17185897
I dunno.. you look cute anon
>>
>>17186203
You can look cute as you want but with receiding hairline you are fucked forever.
>>
>>17185897
>I've been bullied and made fun of at elementary school and in retrospective I think it was the main cause for this complex
No, it's probably the fact that you don't fucking take care of your hair.
>>
just shave your head or get a short cut and embrace it man. it's not the end of the world. just keep your confidence and don't let it bother you so hard.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.