[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Butt problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: miami-thong-lift.jpg (378 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
miami-thong-lift.jpg
378 KB, 2500x1667
I'm a 20 something year old girl and recently started getting small zits/pimples on my butt cheeks. I know it's normal for people to not have perfect skin but I wanna have sex with a guy and this makes me feel kinda embarrassed... Help? Any advice how to get rid of it or deal with it? D:
>>
I'll have sex with you and your pimply butt
>>
1. pay special attention to washing your ass. perhaps get an exfoliator -- i use this: http://www.lushusa.com/Buffy/9999902127,en_US,pd.html

it makes your ass super soft and you can use it all over your body if you want

2. cotton underwear

3. less tight shorts/pants until the problem goes away
>>
>>17185766
It's not actually acne, it's folliculitis. Listen to >>17185775 . It'll clear up in a few days to a week.
>>
>>17185766
I'm yet to meet a man who takes a girl to bed, put her on a fuckdog fashion and says
JEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ
A PIMPLE
then dresses himself and leaves the woman

I bet there are many more issues you have and you're using a pimple as an excuse.

anyway
go to a dermatologist
>hurr durr can't afford
then the pimple isn't the problem
>>
>>17185766
Your ass has a tendency to be exposed to foreign bacteria/fungi simply due to the fact that it constantly gets in contact with surfaces that other humans have put their asses on.

1) Don't use public toilets and/or learn how to shit and piss without actually sitting on the toilet seat. It's not difficult. Just squat slightly and balance your weight on your knees. You will train your legs as a nice side effect.

2) Get a surface disinfectant and regularly wipe your butt cheeks with it. Perhaps use an anti-fungal cream like Canesten Extra for a few weeks before going to bed and smear it on your ass.

3) If the pimples come from clogged pores/bad hygiene, try to do regular peelings of your ass skin with glycolic acid or something.

4) Most importantly: Wash your ass you filthy whore! Use a perfume-free, simple soap. If you have spongy ass skin, use a blow dryer and dry your ass with it after the shower and whenever you feel like you've been sweating a lot on your ass. This will make your ass skin inhabitable for any micro parasitic growth that can potentially cause pimples.
>>
OP if you are like me, you sweat mostly from your ass. The trick is, change your underpants frequently. Bring a pair or two to work and change. This will cut down on the amount of ass sweat embedded in your underpants significantly.

>>17186720
>don't sit on public toilet

NO YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT! Women spray their goddamn piss eveywhere when they do this shit. Wipe the fucking seat and sit on the goddamned seat you fucking piss blasting retards. Fuck you you dirty fucks. Stop ruining the goddamn restrooms for normal humans!
>>
>>17185766
Tbh if my gf had a pimple on her ass I'd just wanna pop it.
>>
>>17185766
I like a girl with pimples on her ass. Is your callipygous nice and plump?
>>
>>17185766
Can I pop them with my teeth?
>>
>>17185774
>>17187191
I love how niggas go full retard the moment a female is present
>>
I wouldn't worry about it. He certainly wont.
>>
>>17185766
>I wanna have sex with a guy

Fucking slut.
>>
>>17186737
>wipe seat
You are disgusting. I am a man and when I have to take a shit I grab 3 long paper towel sheets with me. 1 to wipe the seat and place in the water so the filthy water doesnt backsplash me. the other two are for each butt cheek. Never make contact with the toilet.
Unfortunately my dick is like 7" flaccid so I have to hold it or itll scrape the inside of the toilet.
>>
Rub coconut oil and frankincense essential oil. Kills any skin infection fast.

>>17187361
deal with it or put on a burqa
>>
>>17187784
>tfw big dick problems

The dicklets just don't understand that it's a blessing AND a curse
>>
>>17187752
>I wouldn't worry about it
skinwalker pls go
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.