[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My new girlfriend has PCO disease, she doesn't have her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
My new girlfriend has PCO disease, she doesn't have her period. Can she still get pregnant?
>>
>>17185763
Do you understand what a period is?
>>
>>17185763
she will never get pregnant
>>
>>17185763

Ask a doctor. Don't seek medical advice from 4chan.
>>
>>17185763
My girlfriend has the same problem. It depends on her adrenaline level as well as her weight. Also does she never get her period or is it just very rare. I know her mom had PCOS too and she needed in-vitro fertilization to have my gf
>>
>>17185869
Forgot to say my gf normally gets one period each year. Also insulin levels affect it. Does your gf have diabetes?
>>
>>17185763
Yes, she can.
It's less likely, and IIRC there's more chance of natural abortion in the early months, but keep at it for a year or so and she WILL get babby.
>>
>>17185869
She never has it. She can only have it if she takes a birth control pill. And she doesn't have diabetes.
>>
If she doesn't have period that means she's anovulatory and it's extremely hard for her to get pregnant.
>>
>>17185955
Would be very hard to get her pregnant but would be slightly easier if times well while she's on the birth control
>>
>>17185763
She CAN get pregnant. People with PCOS have been pregnant and successfully delivered children but it is much more difficult for them to do so.
>>
>>17185763
Probably, with in-vitro. Without it, very unlikely but still possible. Depends on how bad hers is.

source: wife has PCOS
>>
Okay, so would it be stupid to have bareback sex but pull out?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.