[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf is a virgin, so we're not having sex. instead we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: indir.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
indir.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
my gf is a virgin, so we're not having sex.

instead we do oral too each other. 9 days ago she gave me a blowjob. after a couple of minutes things got steamy again and i've put my dick right on her vagina, ready to penetrate. just before penetration i've realized that i've just came and i don't have a condom, i've pulled myself back and stopped right there.

now her period is late by a couple days. it's driving me insane. any opinions?
>>
Pregnancy is possible, but unlikley.
>>
>>17185604
damn, boy

you're like the holy spirit making virgin woman pregnant.

could be just a late period, it happens. could be not. buy a pharmacy preg test and find out
>>
>>17185604
Congratulations daddy.
>>
Could you draw a diagram illustrating exactly what happened?
>>
>>17185622
my penis, her vagina, touching with no penetration.

this happened 19 days after her last period.
>>
File: 20160526105836fe42c55d463c8e68.jpg (149 KB, 720x1038) Image search: [Google]
20160526105836fe42c55d463c8e68.jpg
149 KB, 720x1038
>>17185622
>>
>>17185604
Yep, she could be. Go get a test
>>
>>17185704
not exactly, i didn't came on her vagina. i came in her mouth. there were no jizz remaining on top of my dick.
>>
>>17185716
Then wtf dude, jizz needs to be penetrated deep into the hole to make babies
>>
>>17185716
just get the fucking test
we're not sperm
some sex educators used to say that precum alone could make someone pregnant

the only way to know is to get a test. what's wrong with you? just get a test, actually, buy different brands and buy like 3 different ones. then if at least 1 turn positive you take her to a fucking doctor.

you fucked up without even fucking. if its positive then at least you'll pop that cherry
>>
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. Sperm dies quickly once it is exposed to air, and even if it wasn't the odds are just way out there. Assuming there was enough sperm left alive on your dick, assuming they made it all the way to the Fallopian tubes from the literal outside of her vagina, assuming she was ovulating, yes she could be pregnant.

But no, she isn't.
>>
>>17185604
did you miss sex ed class?
oral is still sex. and you dont always need to penetrate to make a girl pregnant, in reality unles you took some of your spoof and rubbed it in her vadge she wont be pregnant.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.