[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to get some pussy for the first time. What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I'm about to get some pussy for the first time. What do I need to know?
>>
>>17185565

you stick your penis in the vagina.
>>
>>17185565
Jerk off a bunch before seeing her; you need to be able to last longer than 5minutes. Do a lot of foreplay as well.
>>
The right home is the middle one between the belly button and the pooper. Insert your peepee the and move back and forth until you cum.
>>
>>17185565
That girls are EVIL SOUL SUCKING SUCCUBUS'
>>
>>17185565
The first time I had sex I didn't come as fast as I thought I would. I lasted like ten minutes to my surprise. Also it didn't feel that great and the blowjob was even worse. Not saying thats what you should expect.
Anyways try not to worry too much about cumming too fast
>>
First time is pretty bad for a lot of people. So don't be disappointed if and when things don't go as planned.
>>
>>17185565
Masturbation has spoiled you so prepare to be disappointed.
>>
Pretty much this OP: >>17185584.
I could stay hard but it wasn't remotely as good as I thought. And I was so nervous I didn't really enjoy it at all.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.