[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm here because I'm looking for some ideas about what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160521-WA0000.jpg (94 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160521-WA0000.jpg
94 KB, 640x852
I'm here because I'm looking for some ideas about what to give to my gf for her birthday
I'm not looking for something material like an object but more like something we can do together.
any advice is appreciated
budget: 100 €
pic not related
>>
>>17185443
You know her better than we do. Or maybe you don't? In that case, get her a 24" dildo because she's a dirty little slut.
>>
>>17185443
>implying all girls are the same, so we'll magically know what yours likes

Fuck, dude, mine would be thrilled if I took her on a day trip to her favorite fishing spot.

You're going to have to tell us wtf your girl is into and not into if we're going to give ideas.
>>
OP here
first of all she is a very tender girl.
she is also very romantic but not in that way that she has to show everyone her feelings.
she loves nature, being outside, doing stuff, taking pictures, singing. after all she is quite extrovert.
and the girl about we are talking appreciates culture and other cultural stuff.
do not suggest me to give her a ticket to some city or book a hotel because she already expect it
>>
>>17185443
bungee jump
scuba dive
amusement park lol
>>
>>17185443
take her horseback riding. find the nicest, longest trails in your area. bitches love that shit.
>>
>>17185634
OP i know you said you didn't want to get her an object, but something cute you could do is like, get her an instax camera (~58 euros i think) (film would be like 9 euros per pack) and then use the rest of the money to take her somewhere to go hiking

she can take a bunch of cute instant pics of you, you two together, etc.

might be a retarded idea, but i'd like it

those cameras are super easy to use, and i always love bringing mine around
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.