[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl told me she wants to sleep over this weekend, does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 20130605_135843.png (2 MB, 2064x1161) Image search: [Google]
20130605_135843.png
2 MB, 2064x1161
A girl told me she wants to sleep over this weekend, does this mean she's in to me or does she just want somebody to keep her company?
>>
Expect nothing but hope for everything

It could be a movie night
It could be cuddles and some company
It could be insane sex all night long
>>
Girls are strange creatures that never say what they mean in a clear way.

Nobody here can tell either.
Why do you have to know? I understand why you'd want to. I'd also appreciate if someone gave me the courtesy of showing me their intent but we can't expect that sadly.
>>
Your place or her place?
>>
>>17185357
Context?
>>
>>17185386
mine

>>17185389
person i've been friends with for a while but never super close to, an ex girlfriend (2~ years ago) used to try keep me away from her but recently we've been talking quite a bit over fb, have mentioned buying her a drink or dinner or whatever and she seems interested then last night just said that she'd like to come sleep over this weekend and i said yeah that's fine if you want and she still seems interested so i'm not sure if she wants anything out of it or if she just wants to come watch movies and have company or whatever.

>>17185381
I think she's rather attractive and I enjoy talking to her so I don't wanna fuck it up by attempting a move when that's not the intent.
>>
>>17185399
>fuck it up by making a move when that wasn't the intent
Its not that complicated. She likes you or she doesn't (sufficiently) question is really what she wants to do rather than if you making a move would 'fuck it up' or not.

It's more about how quickly you push. Is there anyone who could consider such an invitation a place where it'd be inappropriate to make a move? No. But read the mood and try and set the right phase.

It's bs that we have to do this though. I'm sick of it.
>>
>>17185413
yeah it'd be nice if she just said hey can i come stay over so i have some company or hey i think you're cute can i come sleep over instead there's no context behind it really
>>
You have to guess what it means then pay the consequences if you guess wrong.
>>
>>17185357
She wants the d f.a.m
>>
>>17185357
Coming over and sleeping over are two different things.

Play it cool for a while but when it comes time to sleep see if she wants you to sleep in the same bed or not.
>>
>>17185460
Bad idea.
You have to make the bed before you sleep in it. If she doesn't do it for you you have to.
>>
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>17185357
this is your chance
get both of you wasted
then try something
if it doesn't work say sorry I'm drunk
then try again until you sleep
>>
Go for it OP, i can't wait until she shoots you down. Better yet i hope she fucks with your head and goes back and forth between acting like she likes and like she doesn't. Or even better, she becomes a sweet lil girlfriend that you fall in love with before she turns into a psycho bitch you're scared to leave or she leaves your ass for someone hotter, cooler, higher social status, more money whatever.
No matter what you're screwed. Even if you get married you will grow to be bored of her
>>
yo thats a sick ass keyboard what is it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.