[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am not mentally stable and I feel sorry for my boyfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (136 KB, 750x1118) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 750x1118
I am not mentally stable and I feel sorry for my boyfriend.

He's an absolute unicorn and I love him, but sometimes I wake up and I'm completely disconnected. I say weird and sometimes hurtful things and switch from two extremes very often.
I tried to kill myself. I didn't believe that someone could actually love me and they're just lying to me. He was very angry.

I'm finally getting help to balance my neurochemistry, but I don't want to drive him away.
>>
>>17185226
As long as you're grateful and honestly apologize and do your best its going to be fine

I had a gf thst i had to stop from killing herself, tell her everyday that i won't leave her and thst she can stay at my place as long as she needs

Its poison yes but try to realize he's not lying and he obviously loves you
>>
>>17185226
If you want to keep him then get the fuck out of your broken head and talk to him. He loves you. Just be honest. You'll let him out his penis in you but you can't talk to him? What the fuck, society?
>>
>>17185226
Wait until he eventually dumps you (he will), then find another mentally unstable person you're attracted to and then enjoy and suffer each other's madness.

the only way

also don't listen to these fucking normies above me, they don't even know what they're talking about
they think mental illnesses are cured by "just being urself bro"
>>
DON'T HURT YOURSELF

I personally despise cutters, used to date one, she cut once during our relationship. Didnt end it but fuck i was close to doing that.
>>
>>17185273
He's pretty fucked up himself.
Maybe I'll be better when I get treated? It's strange and scary, I can see myself doing this stupid shit.

I do my best to show how grateful I am but I am skeptical because he might be using it a little too much.
I made him breakfast in bed and do errands for him. Offer to walk him to work (2 miles away).
>>
>>17185290
You sound sweet af, wouldnt mind you were cray at all.

But hey, i'm cray myself.
>>
>>17185281
He's into scars and cutting, he admits to wanting to cut me also for sexual reasons but won't because he doesn't like hurting me.
>>
>>17185294
gross desu
>>
>>17185293
He says I'm cute because I'm half Asian and have weird quirks. I'm sure those weird quirks would send someone into a psychiatric ward if they were on someone else
>>
>>17185304
Eh, i almost ended up in an institution myself.

Back on topic though, theres not much you can do more at this point. Just get diagnosed, get proper meds, get well.
>>
>>17185290
You're fucked up, he's fucked up, you make each other feel bad, but still make each other feel good.

That's as good as mentally unstable relationship goes. I've tried therapy, it really worked, but I couldn't leave my old friends because I've loved them too much so I spiraled down again.

You might be of better luck, especially with support from somebody like your boyfriend. If you two swim to the surface together, there is much more chance that you'll stay that way.
>>
>>17185290
>>17185294

I broke up with a girl like you recently. We were together for 2 years. Eventually I realized that her severe mental issues don't disappear altogether, but go underground just to pop up someday. They almost came in cycles. I tried my best to help her but it wasn't enough.

She was great person otherwise, but I couldn't imagine her being mother of my kids or to keep a stable job.

If you want to keep him you need to get your shit together and show him that you can lead relatively normal life. Even though he sounds a bit crazy himself.
>>
>>17185322
I broke up with someone of two years as well, it might be you, who knows!

He kept me safe after a really bad time, but I never felt anything for him. I felt bad and stayed with him and gave him what he wanted
>>
Cute girls with quirks are okay

You are sweet so dont worry about it
>>
>>17185332
Did you initiate the breakup? She's in mental asylum being suicidal right now because of me leaving her. Feels somewhat bad but it's for her best.
>>
>>17185365
That is true, I am not her. However being sectioned is arguably good for me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.