[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GF breaks up with me cause "don't want a boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>GF breaks up with me cause "don't want a boyfriend right now"

Whether this is bullshit or not (probably is) and she's lying, Why do I keep thinking about it? I keep saying to myself "It doesn't matter, I'll never see her again anyway" but it never stops it, as autistic as I am I even had a dream about her last night and I don't even like the bitch anymore
>>
Channel your rage towards the pursuit of things that will make you better as an individual
>>
>>17185005
Its just human biology. It sucks and its gonna continue but for a mentally healthy individual it will pass.

Do what>>17185009
Suggested and channel it somehow into something positive.
>>
>>17185005
she might just honestly not want a boyfriend and wants to get her life on track first. That would be great and all but if she's still getting railed every weekend that's a little fucked up and shit like that happens.

my ex who I've been talking to tells me she still loves me and has sexual attraction to me but just doesn't want to date right now so we're stuck not doing the things we both want to do just because even though we love eachother she would only have sex in a relationship. atm I'm trying to figure out if that's a load of bullshit and she actually just wants to keep me around in case she can't find someone better in the time she just "doesn't want a boyfriend right now".
>>
>>17185009
Give me ideas please anon, I have a lot of spare time so that probably doesn't help. Would a hobby be something good? Or maybe /fit/?
>>
>>17185027
That's you, in my case she was like "we shouldn't talk anymore" so I'll never know, lol, she lives like 50km away and I'm not gonna go visit cause that's sort of stalkerish
>>
>>17185030
Get in shape
Read more
Get good at a physical skill/sport
Learn an instrument

Think about the things you can't do now but think it would be cool to know how
>>
>>17185005

Its all chemicals in your brain. First off. Any rejection by anybody causes scorn and feelings of negativity outward and inward. That's simple evolution shit where feeling of social rejection was a warning death could happen.

That's not true anymore.

Also couple that with love is literally a drug and now you're trying to go cold turkey.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.