[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I keep my erection during sex? I am 110% diamond hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: pretty doge.jpg (784 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
pretty doge.jpg
784 KB, 1500x1500
How can I keep my erection during sex? I am 110% diamond hard while cuddling with GF, eating her out and fingering her but as soon I slip inside her I gradually lose it, going down to about 80% and sometimes completely.

I am only 25 and no-fap didn't quite work. It did make me cum much faster though.
>>
>>17184952
try a different position, try kinky outfits on gf, have her be more vocal and dirty talk, she should put out some effort to keep you into it...

is she ugly/is her pussy loose?
>>
File: steveharvey_compliments.gif (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
steveharvey_compliments.gif
3 MB, 700x394
>>17185064
.gif related

>>17184952
Poster above brings up valid questions/ideas. I'll add onto that by saying "If you masturbate at all you might want to stop having any sort of sexy-times for a while."

The reason I say that is, as somebody who masturbated a lot, I found my "natural grip" was tighter than a woman's crotch which made it harder for me to stay erect and/or climax ( which, as it turns out, is not a bad thing when you manage to stay erect but take forever to climax ). When I tried to hold off and not satisfy myself I found I was able to please the lady I was seeing better because I wasn't as used to my own tightness. This not only made her seem tighter but the fact I wasn't being satisfied as often made being in her ( sorry for this wording, I'm sure somebody else could find better wording ) more special or enjoyable.

TL;DR: If positioning, costumes and vocalities don't work quit being sexy for a month.
>>
>>17184952
Do you use condoms? If you're both cool with it and trust her, try sex without them during her period.
Long story short: I kind of had the same problem with my second gf, introduced her to the "calendar method", she enjoyed it so much more, that she was the one, who brought up the pill. Went better from then on out.
>>
>>17185064
>>17185123

>is she ugly/is her pussy loose?

no and I don't think so. She's able to squeeze my dick at will with kegels but only seems to do it after I come and rest inside of her.

the grip of my hand when fapping is tighter than her though. I've been trying to use a loose grip when edging throughout the week. Also she's very very wet and I'm usually a dry fapper(uncut)

She's a talker during sex too. "fuck you're so good.. fuck!". She genuinely seems to enjoy the thrashing I give her when I'm erect.

>>17185175
we've never used condoms. She's been on the pill since we met and I've never pulled out.
>>
>>17184952
ED is much more common than is admitted. Don't be afraid to go to a doctor and ask for pills. Be happy you live in a time where something can actually be done about it.
>>
>>17185855
Try cutting out masturbation as >>17185123
suggested. Also, see >>17185892 if that fails.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.