[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to buy loads of 'things'. If I am a bit short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: car-boot-sale_2334270b.jpg (102 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
car-boot-sale_2334270b.jpg
102 KB, 620x388
I need to buy loads of 'things'. If I am a bit short on my rent can I even be evicted? Even if I was a bit ill? In Uk, ta.
>>
you don't need those things. You need to pay your bills like the responsible adult you're pretending to be.
>>
You can be issued a section 21 by you landlord, if your tenancy agreement has expired, and you will be evicted by the courts in 2 months, provided the landlord has complied with several standards.

If you are still in your tenancy agreement you can be given a section 8, which as long as you aren't 2 months behind in rent you wont be evicted by the court.
>>
>>17184978
>hich as long as you aren't 2 months behind in rent you wont be evicted by the court.

Great thanks

bye!
>>
>>17184994
BE
AN
ADULT
YOU
FUCKING
NIGGER
>>
>>17184877
It is actually very difficult to evict a sitting tenant in the UK, but it is not a good idea to test this.

You need a crash course in basic budgeting. The absolute first thing your money goes to is rent. Then food (second because there are ways to economize there). Then utilities, other bills, paying off debts, etc. Stuff (clothes, gifts to yourself, etc) comes dead last, only when there is money left over after paying all the others.
>>
>>17184954

>mfw those things are probably food and light bulbs and shit
>>
>>17184954

Who are you, his fucking mother? Go fuck yourself
>>
>>17185040

Cuckold detected
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.