[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to go for a job trial this Saturday and I was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Lollipop-chainsaw-4.png (1 MB, 1277x716) Image search: [Google]
Lollipop-chainsaw-4.png
1 MB, 1277x716
I have to go for a job trial this Saturday and I was wondering if there was any advice you people could give me to make sure I get it.
>>
>>17184800

Be relaxed.
>>
>>17184800
Aside from the normal?

Show up 15 min early
Don't dress like a fucking Mook
Don't chew gum
Speak clearly
Know your shit
Don't be a showoff
Wear the right clothing
Have your resume and letters of reference in order
Don't slouch
Make eye contact

There's no magic trick. Just don't look like a fucking bum, don't talk like you're from the street, and carry yourself with some dignity
>>
>>17184800
Show up.
Be prepared to work (If it's physical labor, wear work clother; if an office, clean slacks and shirt.)
Listen carefully to instructions.
Ask all the dumb questions immediately. They won't be dumb if you ask them at the start, only if you start work not knowing what you're doing and have to ask later)
Work hard.
Be respectful of fellow workers as well as bosses
Find a moment to quietly thank th guy who hired you for giving you this chance.
>>
>>17186052
By applying for more jobs.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.