[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys i ate about 20 cookies with milk and felt guiulty and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: red.jpg (41 KB, 454x303) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
41 KB, 454x303
guys i ate about 20 cookies with milk and felt guiulty and then made myself throw up about 15 times

now my eyes are almost swollen shut and i got like a billion little red spots around my eyes and on my forehead

also my eyes have big blotches of red in the white parts and i smell like vomit even though i wook a shoower

what doi do? i dont feel well

>pic related except much much worse
>>
a very intense allergic reaction, get yourself to the hospital
>>
get to a motherfucking hospital before your throat swells and you die you lil shit
>>
>>17184748
what the fuck is wrong with you anon, stop being such a fat fuck and get your ass to the hospital instead of consulting 4chin
>>
File: petechiae.jpg (36 KB, 421x280) Image search: [Google]
petechiae.jpg
36 KB, 421x280
i put some calamine lotion on the red spots do you think this is ok?

the swelling in my throats and eyes is actually gone down so i think im ok

its like a really bad headache and i look high af but im more concerned about the red spots than my sweling

what can i do about the red spots? google says there called pitachie and can happen from extreme vomiting
>>
im never eating cookies again
>>
>>17184753
that's not the lesson to be learned
>>
File: 77f1_g.png (121 KB, 253x227) Image search: [Google]
77f1_g.png
121 KB, 253x227
>doesn't know what a google image search is
>>
>>17184748
It's obviously Pitachie. I get that shit when I vomit too hard.
>>
sounds like liver failure. you probably threw up your liver. you were throwing up so much you probably didn't notice it. either find your liver and swallow it or buy about 10 chickens and eat their liver.
>>
Call the national "i think i poisoned myself" hotline and explain it to a trained human being.
>>
>>17184755
>doesn't know what reading is
>>
>>17184756
how do you hide the red spots? is this really common would people know it wasfrom vomiting?

since im really fat everyone will assume i did it to try and lose weight what do i do?
>>
>>17184760
It goes away in less than a day. Calm the fuck down. You can get them from other stuff too, like yelling hard and shit.
>>
>>17184761
im ashamed of my body

it feels like i lack something everyone else has

people walk by a plate of cookies and take 1

i walk by and take 10+ and come back for more

obviusly i cant throw them up so how do i stop being this way?
>>
>>17184748
>Breaking news
>Giant fat fuck complains about being fat to 4chan

Nice blogpost. Glad this content is on /sci/.
>>
>>17184762
calm down and stop being such a fat fag
>>
>>17184762
avoid cookies.
>>
>>17184762
you have some self control you fat fuck.
>>
>>17184762
learn self control. realize that everything you are doing is actually just your own personal choices. you can choose to act differently at any time. you are simply too covered in your own insecurity to do it right now.

>>17184764
this anon said it well.

calm the fuck down and decide to make healthy choices.

/sci/ is filled with STEM students who spend 5+ hours per day studying. self control is basically the mantra of this board.

just fucking do it.
>>
is self control related to eating and studying?

i find i cant study for longer than 10 minutes and i put off work a lot and i eat kind of whatever and whenever i want

how do i get self control?
>>
>>17184768
Amphetamine.
>>
>>17184769
>Amphetamine.
what do you mean?
>>
>>17184770
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/5826
>>
>>17184771
>https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/5826

I'm not a science bitch. Just tell me.
>>
>>17184772
please leave this board
>>
>>17184772
>I'm not a science bitch
oh shit. he's got a point.
>>
>>17184773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQq1wB7A28
>>
>>17184772
It is a very potential psychostimulant. Honestly, I was mainly joking when suggesting it, although it is sometimes prescribed for weight lost, and please see a doctor if you think you have any sort of disorder that would be treated by it, but I was just mainly trolling.
>>
>>17184776
*very potent
>>
>>17184777
>>17184776
got it
>>
>>17184775
The same statement applies. Enjoy being fat. Alternatively, enjoy being addicted to stimulants.
>>
>>17184779
you're a bitch bcuz i aint op, dig?
>>
>>17184780
A quote from a previous post:
"The same statement applies. Enjoy being fat. Alternatively, enjoy being addicted to stimulants."
>>
i have a headache because some barf got stuck in my nosal pathaways and i tried to blow it out

i think thats when my skin turned red and my eyes blistered a bit because i tried to blow really hard and nothing hapened
>>
What kind of cookies
>>
Sounds like vaginal cancer.
Or blown capillaries.
>>
>>17184783
peanutbutter cookies, the really good gushy kind that crumbles and melts in your mouth
>>
So this is what they mean by 'tossing your cookies'

Pedro.jpg
>>
>>17184762
>self control is so hard

grow up lol or get "diagnosed" with some artificial "disorder" and enjoy the long dick of big pharma and the charlatan psychiatrist
>>
>>17184748
i'd an hero now before it's too late if i were you
>>
>>17184748
kys
>>
I get this when I puke from drinking too much. Puking is a very violent action, you have broken blood vessels all over your face. Should be gone completely in 3 days, they fade quite a bit between the 1st and second day.
>>
>>17184790

This, I get this a little because I powerlift and squatting or deadlifting raises my blood pressure to the point that it bursts capillaries

Vomiting does the same thing. OP, you're fine, but obviously a dumbass for making yourself throw up 15 times. Get help.
>>
>>17184748
>about 20 cookies
......do people consider that a lot?
>>
>>17184762
just kill yourself you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>17184792
holy shit you're even a fatter fat fuck, kill yourself too
>>
>>17184767

>Implying free will exists

You came to the wrong board friend.
>>
CONGRATS OP YOU SPAWNED FRECKLES
>>
>>17184762
nobody gives a shit lad remember that
everyone just cares about themselves
>>
>>17184795
Kys philofag.
>>
>>17184748
Relax. You popped a lot of blood vessels from the strain/force of puking. It's muscle contractions. Also this same thing can occur with giving birth as well. Basically it's like you birthed 15 vomit babies through your mouth
>>
You overexerted yourself and popped some capillaries while vomiting. Drink some pepto-bismol to neutralize your stomach acid and reduce the damage it is probably doing to your throat.

I recommend that you go to a doctor and get medical guidance about appropriate methods of losing weight, not continue this fisher-price babby's first eating disorder business.
>>
>>17184748
You wook a shoower? NEVER wook a shoower!
>>
>>17184762
Fucking hell it's probably better for you to eat the whole damn factory than it is to throw up 15 times.

Either have some self control or accept you are a fat fuck and stop murdering your digestive system because you can't be fat and anorexic at the same time.
>>
>>17184762
Count calories.
Have some discipline.
I started and now it's gone overboard. I'm down to really low BF% (10%) and have trouble eating enough to build muscle.

I deal though. I use cream instead of milk and pretty much skip vegetables. Take supplements instead.
>>
>>17184748
>>17184752
>>17184762
>>17184768

Hi anon, sickfag here.

When I was in high school I became sick and my body is incapable of reliably digesting food as a result of two different medical conditions. I wind up throwing up a lot and what ( I assumed ) happened with you is that you broke blood vessels. You should be fine with some rest but I'd see a doctor to be safe.

What concerns me most is that you made yourself throw up over feeling guilty/insecure. Believe it or not that is actually some symptoms of a mental illness known as Bulimia Nervosa. It might stem from a lack of confidence + an attempt to gain what you feel you lack but I'd recommend talking with a therapist about what you are going through. In the majority of case making yourself throw up is NOT good ( inducing vomiting after ingesting poison is an example of when it is okay, another example would be if you ate something and you knew your body would throw it up anyway which is something I have happen at least twice a week ).

I'd also speak with my doctor about getting on a light exercise program. Working out can not only burn fat and toxins from the body but can release some of the chemicals your body makes that leaves you feeling happy or some sense of accomplishment. It could also double to help boost your confidence and lead to a snowball effect. I won't tell you it is easy ( I'm in the process of losing weight myself now that I'm able to cope with my symptoms/because doing so will help my body have less symptoms and exercise can hard ) but doing so should help with a lot of your problems.

If you have any questions for me I'll hang around for the next four hours.
>>
>>17184762
>i walk by and take 10+ and come back for more
I do the same thing and I'm slim. Your problem is solely in your head. Remember that.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.