[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really bad weed experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: weed.jpg (517 KB, 1382x922) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
517 KB, 1382x922
I'm 20 and smoke a few times a month. Usually when it's offered. Well I was out with my friends and they offered me a blunt and I smoked it and I felt pretty tapped. This has never happened before and I'm still scared.

ok

Everything was cool and chill and we were listening to some music and then it kicked in and I remember they were all laughing and shit and I was so absorbed in the trees and everything seemed weird and I remember standing over MYSELF and just staring and honestly I thought "am I dead?" lol I sound crazy but I was just wondering whats up I ended up walking home and taking a nap and now I'm kinda sober but still freaked out. Laced? Has this ever happened to anyone here?

Okay be nice I thought I was dead up until like 3 hours ago. It's 5:00 am here.
>>
OBE
>>
>>17184728
was it dank/ it sounds kinda like it could have been laced with something, but im not experienced enough to know. one of my first times smoking, i got so high i did a flip from a kneeling position and landed on my back. and i was really worried about everyone, making sure they were okay.
>>
>>17184728
I wouldn't call that a bad experience. I also wouldn't rule out that it's laced, but that's a question for your friends.

Marijuana is a tricky substance that has different effects based on its classification, percentage of thc, cbd, and several other natural chemicals. Given regard your experience, you either had some decent indica or something we call shake, low quality or otherwise dying Marijuana plants. If the weed looks brown, it's lost its freshness and is usually referred to as shake. This usually amplifies the sedative effects of Marijuana, for whatever reason. There's multiple names for this, actually, I'm just used to shake.

Could also be your own tolerance to Marijuana to begin with.
>>
Sounds like salvia or chunga m8
>>
>>17184728
>Laced?
Probably not, although you never know... Lacing marijuana with anything makes it more expensive to the dealer so there's not much incentive to do it.

I only smoke very rarely but when I do I prefer to smoke alone.. I can relax more and if my head starts spinning a bit it doesn't matter, I can just lie on my bed and listen to music.
>>
It was probably spice. It could be anything for as far as you know, so you should probably change the source.
Or maybe you simply smoked too much. When I was new to weed, half a gram shared with my girlfriend got us into a bad trip once, our thoughts started racing, images just appeared and appeared without control, everything was so fucking shitty, and we had to go to sleep to soothe it down.

>>17184899
Lacing cheap weed with cheap RC's is pretty profitable for street dealers. Inexperienced/stupid customers think they have a top notch product, and keep buying from the same person, especially if that weed is cheaper than the local price.
>>
>>17184728
Stop being 15.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.