[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i feel like my dead ancestors (like the ones from the past 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: zelda-rubenstein.jpg (54 KB, 560x328) Image search: [Google]
zelda-rubenstein.jpg
54 KB, 560x328
i feel like my dead ancestors (like the ones from the past 2 generations) are trying to communicate with me. how do i make them go away
>>
Why would you want to?

Also ask x
>>
Take your meds
>>
Go into the light Op
>>
>>17184691
Kill yourself to join them
>>
>>17184691
Norman Bates, you take your mother out of that rom and you bury her!
>>
>>17184691
Make a small alter, research what types based on your ancestry. Problem solved
>>
>>17184691

>how do i make them go away

made me laugh. that being said here is what you do

>get some holy water (simply blessing water yourself should do)
>get a box of salt
>get some sage
>burn the sage and go from room to room saying 'you are not welcome here. this is my domain, my home, and my life. you are no logner welcome in it.'
>as you go through the room spray a tiny bit of holy water in each corner.
>go outside and burn the sage while creating a line of salt around your property
>you dont have to have the line be solid and connect as lonhg as you shake some salt out around the property line and go all the way around, you will be fine

source: this is literally my job
>>
TELL THEM TO ANSWER YOU OR THEY'LL GET A SPANKING!!!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.