[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do I do to get my bf more horny? we just came home from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 8488948.jpg (124 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
8488948.jpg
124 KB, 620x465
what do I do to get my bf more horny? we just came home from the bar pretty well seasoned and he is tired and uninterested as usual. I tell him that I want him and he kind of just ignores me and climbs into bed. this happens so much. I don't even get wet anymore when we have sex.
how do I get him to want me? I want him to be the one to initiate sex and climb on top of me and just make me feel sexy, I want him to grab me and make out but that stuff never happens. our sex is so boring.. breaking up isint really an option because we just moved to Arizona from nj a year ago so we do rely on eachother. any advice? I'm at my wits end. I really want good sex but I don't feel like I'm getting it.
>>
>>17184626
make him jealous
>>
>>17184636
he would break up with me if I cheated on him. I don't want to hurt his feelings but he would take that a bit extreme
>>
>>17184626

Are you fat?

And don't even try to understate it.
>>
File: Snapchat-2262052403010298018.jpg (317 KB, 1440x2418) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2262052403010298018.jpg
317 KB, 1440x2418
>>17184647
I literally took this pic at the bar tonight. I'm 115 pounds.
>>
Communicate with him. Tell him that you want to make your sex like more interesting and you feel unwanted. Also be rational, if he has a valid reason to be tied don't try to push him.
>>
File: snuffpepe.jpg (16 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
snuffpepe.jpg
16 KB, 268x188
>>17184655
that's the thing I feel really awkward relaying this info to him and I feel like he's gonna take it the wrong way. I drop hints like saying "don't want me" in kind of a cute voice, or "ain't horny for me baby :(" still nothing so I don't push the issue...
>>
>>17184644
I didn't say anything about cheating, I said to make him jealous LOL

The thing is, your ego is too high. You're so self absorbed you're only interested in why your bf isn't giving you pleasure instead of trying to find out why he's acting that way. Something is going on with him and all you wonder is about your non-dripping pussy
>>
>>17184652
You look fine, nice ass, cute face. I'd fuck you. Your boyfriend's crazy or has some affair.
>>
>>17184670
he's diabetic and tired sometimes but his blood sugar is always under control so it's not really that. I would be completely fine if we had good sex once a week but we have bad sex once a week and he won't touch me with a 9 foot pole if I'm on my period lol. I'm not that self absorbed I think...

>>17184671
idk what it is :( I ask him what's up and he kind of tries to dodge the issue
>>
maybe he's gay. my gf is less attractive than you and i can't keep my hands off her.

maybe you've been acting a way that really puts him off. I'd be really worried if he acts 100% normal except no sex.
>>
>>17184661
Why do you think he will take it the wrong way? If he loved you, what you want and feel will be a concern. All you need to pay attention to is not to be a bitch about it.
>>
File: image_4.png (71 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
image_4.png
71 KB, 1600x800
>>17184704
he's straight as fuck... and he does act nornal.. I just think he has low libido. it's so unfortunate because I love him alot. it hurts to think he doesint want me. I just want a guy that can't keep his hands off me.
>>
>>17184671
Her face is a pixel anon, how can you know it's cute?
>>
>>17184652
let's forget about your bf. since he's asleep already we could start with semi nudes while you tell us more about your sexual fantasies
>>
>>17184678
I had a diabetic girlfriend and she jumped on my dick as soon as the door closed, I could barely keep up, so I don't think it's that. Sorry to say this but he sounds either dead tired which you would see or bored of you. Was he always like this?
>>
>>17184722
when we first started dating we would have sex every day :(.
>>
>>17184678
What does he say? If he used to have high libido and it's low now, there is an underlying cause. Any other changes in his behavior?
>>
>>17184652
You look rather boring. Maybe he's just not a steady relationship kind of guy.
I'm not.
I wouldn't want to be in a prolonged relationship with you.
>>
>>17185222
That's mean, but I really think she needs to maybe work out, trim and subtly color your hair. Get some sexier clothes, do your hair different. You could be sexier if you put some effort into it. Good luck, anon
>>
>>17185222
That's mean, but I really think she needs to maybe work out, trim and subtly color your hair. Get some sexier clothes, do your hair different. You could be sexier if you put some effort into it. Good luck, anon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.