[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me > 21 > Virgin >Never kissed > Mom's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: castiel_by_luckyraeve.jpg (55 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
castiel_by_luckyraeve.jpg
55 KB, 1024x576
>Be me
> 21
> Virgin
>Never kissed
> Mom's friend brings grand-daughter
> Holy hell
> She's 16 but in 1 year 4 months, she won't be
> We talk
> She digs me
> We hug
> Holy hell
> Officially in love
> She's mixed
> I say "Nigga" jokingly alot in private
> Love Django as a movie
> Ruh roh Rooby

/adv/

How do I train myself to not say racist things? (I'm not racist btw)

Pic semi related. She cosplayed as Castiel once.
>>
>>17184340

>How do I train myself to not say racist things? (I'm not racist btw)

You're always going to have the urge to say something, so replace it with something else. Playa, senpai, dude... well these are lame but think of something that works for you and just practice saying that in place of nigga.
>>
>>17184340
>She's mixed
mixed what
>>
ummm... but pedo?
>>
>(I'm not racist btw)
You probably are though. A little bit at least.
>>
>>17184365
Her father is black and her mother is white. >>17184367
I resent that statement.
>>
>>17184340
>not racist

Well okay. If you're not racist then why are you scared of dropping the n-bomb?
The point I'm trying to make is that this is a subconscious thing for you. It is for me too, I'm a teacher. Basically what I do is dig deep into myself and think about why that word is even part of my vocabulary, think about how I might be expressing racism without even knowing, and never let my first thought be my last thought.

Serious critical reflection goes a long way. You should also consider other words like gay/fag retarded etc in a similar way, just as a part of growing up.

And dude. Don't date a 16 y/o. Look in your own league. Youre only 21 you're still young despite what societys distorted presentation of reality has you thinking.
>>
>>17184402
>Still young

I would agree with that.

My problem is most girls my age (from my experience) want 90 year old sugar daddies.
>>
>>17184411
You must not have much experience then...
>>
>>17184340
>> Officially in love
>> She's mixed

You're not in love, you just met this girl.

>> I say "Nigga" jokingly alot in private

Well stop it. The last thing you want is to let it accidentally slip when you're around her, and potentially opening up a HUGE can of worms. It may not bother her, but better to avoid it.

>> Love Django as a movie

Do not tell her this. It makes it seem like you only like her for her race, not as a person. Or that you don't think you can relate to her because she's mixed. Her life won't revolve around her race any more than it does any other person.

Try making an actual, real connection with her. Talk to her her likes and interests. Start seeing her as a friend, and not a place to wet your dick.

If you can't manage a friendship with her, a relationship is out of the question. Also be aware that the age thing IS probably going to cause issues. You're legally old enough to drink, and she can't even smoke yet. You're at very different stages of your life right now. Now this may not be a problem, but don't be surprised if this becomes an issue.

>>Pic semi related. She cosplayed as Castiel once.

Supernatural fan-girls are bad news. Not all of them, mind you, but a ton of them are crazy slash-shipper writing / husbando shlicking weirdos. And I say that as someone who likes the show. So maybe you should browser her Tumblr, just to be on the safe side? But hey, if you can put up with that, by all means.

Basically, just treat her as a friend, not a conquest. Be aware that it probably won't work out in the end, and you probably won't make it past friendship anyway, if even that far. If you can deal with all that, go for it.

I say this as someone who has a mixed girlfriend, but she's only a year younger than I (and not a fan of Supernatural). Anyway, good luck!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.