[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are men seemingly better than women at everything? 18/f and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 440x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 440x400
Why are men seemingly better than women at everything? 18/f and I've been down lately wondering why there are so few actually skilled women
>>
men are told they have to achieve things and be interesting to get women. women just have to look pretty
>>
>>17184269
because women have turned into the breadwinners and roles are reversed. most of the worlds top chefs are men...
plus most women have this i cant be fucked mentality, and leave somebody else to do it instead of doing it themselves
>>
>>17184269
Be the exception.

I'm also 18/f and I'm training in automotive mechanics. I'm in a class of seven and there is only one other female. I have the least experience overall but I'm out performing the lot on our tests because I pay the most attention and apply myself.

My trainer even put me forward for an apprenticeship (as well as two of the boys) and I was the only one so far to get a call back.

All you have to do is try harder than they are, be more passionate, consume more information and be confident in your abilities.
>>
it's a conspiracy against women. men created the things to be good at and got a head start
>>
socialization
>>
Women are raised being told they only have to be attractive and they'll find a man who will take care of them. Men are told they have to acquire skills to take care of their future families.
>>
the odds in society are stacked against women. from birth they're told from culture that men are better in often very subconscious ways. this has a profound effect on what women pursue in life.
>>
Not a single post questioning if it's just in women's genes
>>
>>17184318
broken windows theory applied to half the world with the added implication that the other half broke all the windows

bait post?
>>
>>17184341
I don't see how their post is a necessarily wrong.
>>
Nice bait thread
>>
>>17184294
But what if I'm not a lesbian?
>>
>>17184375
Who said anything about being lesbian?
>>
Men are definitely better on average at a few things, but not everything, or even most things. I know tons of extremely intelligent, driven, talented women. Several amazing artists, one very skilled programmer, an amazing musician, one girl who speaks three languages near-fluently (that's my field so I hate her) -- that's just in my immediate circle of friends. If your peers aren't like that, that's probably because you're 18, not because they're girls.

As for the things that men are better at, some of it might be biological, but I really, really suspect that a lot of it is that men feel like they HAVE to develop a couple interesting skills while they're young in order to impress ... women like you. I learned to tell jokes, play the piano, and draw because I enjoyed doing them, but it'd be an absolute lie to pretend the fact that I could maybe someday use them to get laid wasn't in the back of my mind. Women don't really have that pressure.
>>
File: graboidgnepp1.jpg (75 KB, 736x491) Image search: [Google]
graboidgnepp1.jpg
75 KB, 736x491
>>17184273
>men are told
>told
That's not how it works. They have to actually do it. No one told them shit. Every guy has figured that out on their own.

Same for women. They figured out a pretty face will get them anything they want. That's why nearly every woman I have known has been successful even while being terribly mediocre in their field. One of my online female friends was hired at a huge prestigious company in her country at only 17. She just so happens to be gorgeous as fuck, as in holy shit she's gorgeous. She also happens to have married the owner of the company after being there for only 3 months.

Another girl I knew in college cheated on her BF, moved to brooklyn where she was given free housing by a bunch of guys she knew until she met a man that works at a certain large comic book company that's known for making the not-shitty movies. Surprise, he got her a job there too. The sad part is she is a massive advocate for nerd grrrl power "girls can do it too" feminism.

This same thing is exactly the case of almost all of my other female friends as well. The ones that aren't successful also happen to be the ones that don't have a man to boost them up. They are mediocre just like the other girls but lack the dick sucking abilities of the other ones. Fuck, even my cunt ex who is absolutely shit at what she does has the attention of some very successful guys because she's slightly above average. Literally no one would know who she is if she wasn't with me for those few years.

Not to say women can't be just as good as men because I know 2 that are pretty awesome. It's just they are far far far from the norm. If guys had the ability to get everything they ever wanted without having to do fucking shit for it you bet your ass they would do the same.
>>
>>17184475
That's basically my point if I had articulated it further. Men very rarely get by on looks. Women do it all the time.
>>
File: her.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>17184488
>>17184475
I'm more interested in what this guy could have been possibly thinking.
>>
>>17184375
I'm not a lesbian either. I didn't know getting off your ass and having a work ethic was strictly a gay thing.
>>
>>17184269
Is that what America looks like or are you just being sexist?

Confidence. Women aren't supposed to be better than men because men's egos can't handle it. Women spend their time learning to do housework and how to take care of a man rather than focusing on themselves like men.
>>
>>17184294
you sound so sexy, babe
I would let you fix my kawasaki ninja

actually, forget it
>>
>>17184294
> because as a woman, you have to prove your worth and try harder than a man to achieve the same success
>>
>>17184335
Bitch, women are tougher than men in so many ways if you take away all the distractions they're dealing with.
>>
>>17184527
name a single way women are better or tougher than men

seriously name 3 if you're feeling up to the challenge
>>
>>17184269
1 in 4 Indian women can't go to school when they're on their periods because there are no sanitary products available.

You know, like maybe do some research before you say something stupid like this, you first world idiot.
>>
>>17184375
> implying that a woman's first priority is always a man

That's why.
>>
>>17184528
Putting up with men's bullshit and not going apeshit because of muh pride like men do.
>>
>>17184535
how could you possibly think men have more bullshit than women. most women will agree women are harder to deal with
>>
>>17184540
Men are "easier" to predict their behaviour because they're stiffled by their egos and pride.
>>
>>17184523
To be better than anyone you must try harder than them.

And I am achieving more so far because I'm the first one to land an interview for an apprenticeship. An interview I plan to ace.

Think like a victim who has everything stacked against them and you will be one.

>>17184519
You mean you will pay me to fix your kawasaki ninja, babe.
>>
>>17184540
Men go apeshit over women's bullshit as well.
>>
>>17184535
>>17184518
Samefag but whatever. You're projecting HARD.

I would adore a women that is better than me at what I do. I have only seen maybe 4 girls that are equal to me in skill and 2 of those are much much better than me and I am pretty knowledgeable of those in my field. At the same time, there are hundreds of men better than I am.

Like, my dream girl is a lady that is able to teach me.

This pride bullshit is all in your head.

>>17184523
>try harder than a man to achieve
lol women actually believe this.

I wish I had a blanket excuse to fall back on every time I failed.
>>
>>17184528
Childbirth. The fact we don't squirm like a little bitch for a pinch of pain or some blood. Periods: having your balls kicked for 5 days and dealing with it LIKE A BIG BOSS.

Women who are succesful do so for themselves, for their pride, not to get a man. Some men need women in their lives to keep themselves groomed, their house clean, have a job, their shit together.

Also, women constantly have to prove themselves instead of simply being recognised for their abilities, just like you ordered me to.
>>
>>17184269
Perhaps you hadn't noticed that a woman is currently running Germany, Myanmaar, and a dozen other countries, that women in the past have run Britain, Israel and two dozen other countries, that a woman has a very good chance of being the next US President, that if you see three doctors or dentists this year it is likely that at least one will be a woman, that at least as many women as men have won the Booker prize for fiction and the Turner prize for art, etc etc etc
>>
>>17184547
I am no victim, bitch. Unlearn the lesson of seeing fellow women as frenemies. We are all awesome. Piss off.
>>
>>17184544
>>17184549
still waiting for a real reason

>>17184555
>The fact we don't squirm like a little bitch for a pinch of pain or some blood
are you seriously implying what i think youre implying.

periods and menstruation are big popints against you, don't know why you'd bring that up.
>>
>>17184269
Men are better at the things men are better at, and because historically men ruled the world and the culture, those things have historically come to be considered the important things, and the things women were better at considered trivial. A lot of that has changed and continues to change. Men remakin better at some things, but they are no longer assumed to be the only important things.
>>
>>17184552
> anecdotal evidence is evidence
> I am a man therefore my experience is the truth
>>
>>17184552
Then you aren't like most men. Most men can't stand that a woman is better than them and if she is, they treat her as a mommy substitute because they are beta or do everything in their power to make her submit.
>>
>>17184562
Men see other men as competition both in their careers and in love. Don't women feel the same?
>>
>>17184559
Obviously, they sucked dick to get there, amiright?
>>
>>17184269
0/10
learn subtlety, you must
>>
>>17184562
You're the one who's getting catty, not me.
>>
>>17184566
That's not even remotely true. If a woman is better than me at something she gains massive respect because I recognize most women aren't shit when it comes to things I value.
>>
>>17184563
The real reason is their ego and pride. Men don't even think of it as a problem, they think of it as a value, but without women they would be consumed by their anger and society would fall apart.
>>
>>17184547

You didn't land an interview because of your skills or work ethic idiot. You're a piece of novelty that will be fetching wrenches and draining oil pans in a knock off jiffy lube wondering why the fuck you worked so hard to achieve so little instead of shaking your tits.

Obviously you have a chip on your shoulder trying to prove you're just as good as all the boys. Wow, you're gonna be a mechanic. Go big.

Just how ugly are you?
>>
Bullshit.
>>
>>17184570
What a compelling argument, totally not gendered and empty of any reason. Congrats on your internship. I hope your boss is female.
>>
>>17184555
>The fact we don't squirm like a little bitch for a pinch of pain or some blood
>hundreds of millions of men that die on the battlefield
>but but I pulled my thing from my ass so that's proof!
huehueue

>simply being recognized for their abilities, just like you ordered me to
You can keep saying that but it doesn't make it any more true.

it's a dumb fucking thing to compare. You can objectively see men have made all the technological advances, physical attributes, and artistic accomplishments by pure numbers alone. Men are physically stronger, more competitive, and statistically more intelligent with higher IQs. These are objective facts.

dumb shit like "durr we gotta pwove oursewlves moe" are subjective as fuck with nothing to back it up.

You can argue against this but it just proves the point further. It's science and statistics. To argue against because it hurts feelings is the porblem.
>>
>>17184576
You legit just described all first year apprentices love, male or female.

If anyone has a chip on their shoulder it's you, or you're trolling. I sincerely hope it's the latter.
>>
>>17184566
>Most men can't stand that a woman is better than them
>citation needed

>>17184565
>anecdotal evidence is evidence
uhh what?
>>
>>17184576
High five!

Trying to be one of the boys is so oldschool.
>>
>>17184547
when did you realize your vocation?
you seem so secure talking about your goals

I'm jelly
>>
>>17184575
Pride and ego are valuable things. Sure they can go too far but these things drive single men. That's one of the key differences though I'll give you that.
>>
>>17184593
>first one to land an interview
>company wants more women on their workforce for ma equality PR

You're entering a field of nearly entirety of men. Of course you're going to be treated like a special snowflake.
>>
>>17184607
So even when a woman works her ass off, she's still not going to be recognised for it. She never deserves her success.
>>
>>17184269
they aren't encouraged enough when they are young and at the end of the day they can always fall back on just literally being a woman. to quote rick and morty, "hes not a hot girl, he can't just drop everything in his life and setup shop in someone else's."

women are inherently valuable on a biological level. on the other hand, men aren't nearly as valuable as their skillsets. men have to be good at something, they have to have some skill or proficiency that makes them valuable, because just being a sperm donor really isn't.

tldr: men have to git gud. women just have to show up.
>>
>>17184593

So? The difference is that guys aren't hired or turned over in a shop based on novelty. Also, pretty much everyone who works as a mechanic professionally is an idiot. It's a hobby for everyone else. So have fun working on things that men designed. Trying to distinguish yourself among idiots. That's rich.
>>
>>17184606
And that is women's strength that they can put up with this and. Prevent it from becoming destructive. This is men's biggest bullshit.
>>
>>17184612

also, men are just more competitive by nature, so they usually WANT to be better/the best. also also for what its worth, on average women have far more opportunities in their life to date and fuck, and those things usually get in the way of getting gud. its easier when you don't have those options tbhfam.
>>
>>17184531
Do you really thing OP was talking about some third world shithole? Are you literally retarded?

>>17184609
>getting an interview means you're THE BEST and WORKED HARDER THAN EVERYONE
That's just as much of a logic leap as saying the interview is because shes a women.

An interview for an apprenticeship for fuck's sake. It's not a recognition of anything. By definition that means you don't know fucking anything worthy.
>>
>>17184651

Don't even try to play devil's advocate. 100% of girls who work in any shop environment got an interview by virtue of being a girl. No exceptions. Ever.
>>
Women are really good at making my cock hard and making me feel really damn good.

thats enough for me
>>
>>17184659
Just giving the benefit of the doubt.

I personally have never seen a female get an internship or apprenticeship based purely on their skill level in my field but for some reason all of the female interns were almost always insanely good looking. There are a few hardworking ladies I know personally(and I look up to them a lot) but they are very very few and spread around the world. Personally, I have never worked with a female that had any sort of professional level skills but I have worked with plenty of talentless women in the same position as fuckballs amazing men.

The last team I worked on was of a dozen people, genders being split right down the middle (convenient, eh) and the girls were just... well there were bad. Every single one of them were at a beginners level. Meanwhile the guys were some of the best I had seen. The difference was so large and completely obvious it was pretty clear some of that sweet sweet affirmative action gave these girls their positions.
>>
>>17184294
Congrats on the nepotism and affirmative action apprenticeship. How does it feel knowing that your client base will be limited to feminists and nu-males?
>>
>>17184269
>why there are so few actually skilled women
Men are driven by personal success and to have that you have to develop skills to be able to compete and conquer.

Women are driven by getting the most successful man by offering their looks and child bearing abilities. Attracting a good man requires a whole different set of skills centered on your wellbeing and attractiveness.
>>
>>17184296

This.

Man here.

We're all deliberately holding you back via the patriarchy.
In fact, we all have a meeting in about an hour or so on how we can hold women back just a little more, so if you can't find any men around for half-hour or so, that's why. We're busy conspiring against you.

Our latest plan is to encourage feminism in universities, pushing men away from higher education, and therefore a shitttonne of debt.
Men will then proceed to look for alternatives, such as apprenticeships and other things, avoiding the debt.

Then in about 15-20 years, these generations of men will have a lot of money and no debt, while the women will be struggling to pay off their debts, therefore, needing a man.

Yes, that's right, we're using feminism. It's not fighting against us, but working for us.
We control the world, honey.
And there is fuck all you can do about it.

Anyway, I'm off the our annual "women are inferior" meeting at men only golf club.
>>
>>17184269
because way back in the neanderthal days the strongest male got all the women, and went uncontested for generations until some of the smaller men realized they had to be smarter, and more clever to gain the attention of the females.

so one day johnny found a sharp rock and tied it to the end of a long stick and suddenly no one fucked with little johnny anymore. and on and on until humans invented atomic bombs and race cars to impress girls

the end
>>
>mfw women try to be independent and don't need no man but as soon as you show dominance they cower

It's like fucking a girl, and she tries to take control. Just laugh and pin her and she will enjoy it a lot more

Women just need to be submissive, it's cool to want to have dreams and careers, but when you're up against a man, don't bother
>>
The real reason is because men are more extreme in every way. If you look at the IQ scale for men and women men are much more spread. Women are much more narrow. We both average around the same IQ as a group. This goes for most things. Men are more autistic, have ADHD more often. There's so much stuff going on. Women are more normal.

Women and men are the same on average but the problem is that you don't cross out the men who are just smart enough to dig a ditch with the really smart men who put an SUV-sized robot on Mars or get complained at by feminists for wearing the wrong shirt (still pissed off).

If you did you'd probably have a much more realistic image. But the point is that those ditch diggers aren't seen as much. But when you look at gender gaps within fields the trend you see is just this. Men have the best and the worst jobs.
>>17184273
This
Is feminist bullshit.
It's an excuse that aims to target a "solvable" issue.
It's true that men are forced to work. It's true that men literally sugar girls. That'd be almost unimaginable for a guy. Picture a relationship here the girl goes to work and the guy literally does nothing except be in the relationship.
But it's not why there's so few smart/driven/accomplished women. Sure, it's certainly a contributing factor. I'd definitively want to be in a relationship like that. Here's no downside, it'd make studying less of a necessity. Personally I'd still do it. I'd become a career student if financial issues were simply solved. But it's not the primary cause.

Just adjust your expectations accordingly. I'm pretty pissed I can't find a gf who doesn't even think enough to realize what a dick she's being when she's demanding stuff of me before we're even in a relationship. Girls can say the most stupid shit. I can say I like her or something and she can (in summary) say I'm not allowed to say that. That's when you leave them. Because you know they're bitches who don't respect other people one iota.
>>
>>17184269
>Why are men seemingly better than women at everything?
Men tend to have a few interests they go nuts over. Women tend to have more of them so they don't dump as much time and effort into them.
>>
>>17184576
>>17184607
>>17184615
>>17184659
I guess my question for you guys would be when does it stop being an issue of sex and start becoming a matter of skill? My first thought would be mechanic shops wouldn't be too inclined to hire a woman because of their perceived inferiority at blue collar work. Notice also that the poster says she gets the highest grades in the class, which are directly related to skill and could easily transfer to an internship.

>>17184591
>You can objectively see men have made all the technological advances, physical attributes, and artistic accomplishments by pure numbers alone.

Women haven't been allowed to be involved as long as men have. When given the chance women have made some decent contributions; take everyone's favorite example, Marie Curie. That isn't to say that even if given the chance women as a whole would be equal to men, but more that some women can be and they should not be discredited as getting ahead in life simply for being a woman.
>>
>>17184859
i disagree. most women i talk to dont do anything but watch netflix and go on nights out, and talk to guys. guys dont do much more tbf.
>>
>>17184566
>Most men can't stand that a woman is better than them
a) citation needed
b) citation needed for a men standing that another man is better than them
>>
>>17184555
>childbirth
okay but it only counts for women who have already gone through childbirth
>>
>>17184566
most men cant stand anyone being better than them, regardless of there gender. i do boxing for example, and most guys wont admit that i could beat them up
>>
>>17184859
>Men tend to have a few interests they go nuts over.
Men are autistic.
>>
>>17184875
>b) citation needed for a men standing that another man is better than them
They don't.
>>
>>17184869

>Women haven't been allowed to be involved as long as men have

This is nonsense. There have been intelligent, capable women since the beginning of time. It's just that the ratio of intelligent, capable women to intelligent, capable men appears to be totally skewed.

>>17184814

> women will be struggling to pay off their debts, therefore, needing a man

That whole thing is really starting to terrify me. Every girl I meet works a shit job they hate and has $30,000 in college debt. How is anyone supposed to settle down with that shit? I'm not taking on someone's retard debt.
>>
>>17184269
No not really.
I'm studying engineering in college and i gotta tell you, girls always have the highest grades.
>>
>>17184884
Never said they do. What I said is that this leads to bs conflicts which women can defuse.
>>
I think that a lot rhetoric about gender equality is flawed, and rooted in a form of extreme individualism that nothing has to do with feminism. We all have to be "accomplished" (in what?), "independent" (from who?) and earn money (how many?) as if we were meant to live and consume on our own, alone.
>>
>>17184895
cool cool. well, most men are beta and i think that is how it is always going to be. not everyone needs to be a leader, it would cause too much conflict.
>>
>>17184869
>Women haven't been allowed to be involved as long as men have

pretty sure they have been for more than a few generations now. Just look at the artists, scientists, engineers, or philosophers of today.

Their biggest crowning achievement that makes them even remotely noteworthy is that they are a woman.
>>
>>17184269
Men are more logical. Us women enjoy sitting around bitching about stuff.
>>
>>17184903
This
>>
>>17184555
>Also, women constantly have to prove themselves instead of simply being recognised for their abilities, just like you ordered me to.
First of all he asked you to prove your point.
If that's an abnormal standard to hold then why even argue. It's the basis of argument.

Secondly women are rarely asked to prove themselves. It's just that when they are asked to prove themselves it's a extraordinary event you pay attention to.

If you go to >>>/g/dpt/ or >>>/vg/agdg/ here on 4chan you will see people fighting all the time. Does that look like a group of people who are solidly confident in themselves and don't ever need to ask anyone else to prove anything?

You're being sexist.
They bicker ALL THE TIME about things they disagree on and especially in >>>/vg/agdg the phrase "wheres your game?" is often mentioned.

So of course, when there's information that praises women when they perceive no such praise themselves just because they're men. They do get a little upset. I'm sure you'd also be upset when you get the perception that whatever field you're in are having people get advantaged simply because of gender.
I'm not like that, because I know a software developer personally very well, my mom. But for someone who doesn't know a software dev that well and always hear about how great women are at software and everything you see from women is stuff where they're being advantaged. Movements giving them free tutoring or simply affirmative action into colleges.

Of course you get pissy about it. And it doesn't help that women are wildly underrepresented among the people you look up to within the field.

And the affirmative action stuff was going on back when my mom was working with punchcards. It hasn't worked. I don't know why and neither does mom. But it's getting to be a little frustrating.
>>
Biology and cultural norm.
Women are still supposed to take care of the family, which means they have less time to dedicate to their jobs.
Men IQ tends to be more at the extremes than women do - while women have a higher IQ on average, men are more likely to have very high IQ or very low IQ (men are also the ones who are more violent, who are incarcerated more, that work shitty jobs, etc).
Men are also more likely to take risks, ask for promotions and wage rises, they work overtime, they're more competitive, they prioritize earnings more than women do.

You can still succeed and there are a lot of women who do, but on average men will probably always be more successful.
>>
File: 1464096618568.jpg (43 KB, 768x384) Image search: [Google]
1464096618568.jpg
43 KB, 768x384
>>17184895
>conflicts which women can defuse.
huehuehue

The best example of men's attitudes vs women's is watching military training. One example is of staff sparring. When the girls were fighting they looked like little kids flappin about. There was no desire to win, no competitiveness.

When the men were sparring their stances had purpose, their strikes were fast and confident. You could just see the power in every hit. They wanted to win badly. Even when they were down and out on the verge of getting knocked off their platform they kept fighting to the very end.

The girls just accepted defeat and fell off.

Women just don't have that drive, A lot claim they do but they are just kidding themselves.
>>
>>17184934
>while women have a higher IQ on average,
you literally made that up.

Just like the whole "women have a higher pain tolerance"myth.
>>
>>17184934
>while women have a higher IQ on average
It's pretty well established that it's pretty much the same. Some studies are in favor of men but that's easily adjusted by considering how low-IQ men often die at an early age so if you ignore deaths they're about the same.
>>
>>17184955
And this drive is what makes men force their bs on others just to "win" which is the core reason for all wars and exploitation. Without women men would sink to /r9k/ levels.
>>
>>17184967
>violence is the only way to win
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>17184967
>Without women men would sink to /r9k/ levels.
not really. in alot of ancient societies women have no power at all and where regarded as children. is the judgement of other men that we care about more. if there where no women, we would just fuck eachother.
>>
File: ScreenShot020.jpg (48 KB, 577x328) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot020.jpg
48 KB, 577x328
>>17184962
>>17184960

I think I expressed myself poorly.
I didn't mean that the average IQ was higher for women, but that woman are more likely to have an average IQ than men, and men IQ is more likely to be at the extremes of the range so there are more male "geniuses".
Like pic related.
>>
at my boxing class, it is always the women that give up first during the circuit training, its hard as fuck and everyone wants to give up but the guys normally push through it.
>>
>>17184980
Women had no visible power. That doesn't mean they didn't control the mood of their husbands who decided between war and peace. Women always had power, they just never showed it.
>>
>>17184273
>told

I wasn't told. My whole family is succesful in some regard so I strived to become just as successful as them or more.
>>
>>17184967
>men
>reaaon for all wars and exploitation

Ya I dont think it works like that. Ultimately its a society/mankind/race/religion factor over gender I would assume.
>>
File: 1448872150569.gif (634 KB, 247x183) Image search: [Google]
1448872150569.gif
634 KB, 247x183
>>17184992
>read graph
>Women
>"Guys"

Someone drank some of the chem lab solutions.
>>
>>17185000

they may of slightly influenced the decisions of leaders but they where often uneducated regarding politics, and therefore, wouldent strongly influence their husbands.
>>
>>17184269
I think all this armchair psychology and biology stuff is kinda bullshit to be honest and really just comes off as an excuse for women. OP, in my experience at work and at school, most women simply don't put in the effort that men do. That's the only reason. I have never seen anything to make me believe that women are legitimately inferior, but they often display a lack of interest in their work, an unwillingness to go beyond what's requied, and no desire to think deeply about a situation in order to improve a process for the future.

Don't feel down or discouraged, recognizing a problem will allow to fix it. Examine your daily life and think about how you can improve yourself and the things around you. See your problems as a challenge and have confidence that you can put in the work to be sucessful. Know that there is always someone working harder, smarter, or faster than you and you should always hold yourself against the highest standard.

One of the best I've ever worked with was a woman, and many of the women who work on the floor at my job are excellent, inciteful workers. Google Michelle Mouton and feel a little better.
>>
>>17185011
>>17184955
This anon explains it best why not. Women don't have a drive to dominate others and benefit from their loss.
>>
>>17185025
its probably because women tell themselves shit like "if i fail, i can just marry someone and be a stay at home mom", i would probably do the same if i was women
>>
>>17185021
You don't need education for influence. Your reasoning is one of the main reasons why the world is like it is. Men vastly underestimate the influence of women.
What inspires men most? Women
What hold men the dearest? Women
What can create the biggest emotional trauma for men? Women
Women have a lot of power over men and part of it comes from men's prideful denial of the influence. Of course there are women who doesn't know how to use this power, there are some who misuse this power but the emotionally healthy ones use it for the benefit of society. Love makes one blind. Over history men made extremely stupid and risky shit for women.
>>
>>17184892
Do you genuinely believe that? Women have been actively discouraged from getting an education for a long time. Of course that hasn't stopped the fact there has been intelligent women despite this.

>>17184917
Are you even familiar with some of the fields you're citing? Women in science and engineering still face discrimination in their fields today. Not to mention there are plenty of women in science that I highly doubt you're familiar with that are fantastic scientists and influential in their fields.
>>
File: professions-gender.gif (13 KB, 624x410) Image search: [Google]
professions-gender.gif
13 KB, 624x410
>>17184269

Biology.

Men aren't better at EVERYTHING, we're better at different things.

Men are biologically more interested in systems, and women are biologically more interested in people. This has been shown to be an effect of TESTOSTERONE. Testosterone affects the way our brains develop - the higher testosterone levels a baby has during pregnancy, the more likely they are to be interested in systems.

This helps explain why e.g. 90% of engineers are men and 90% of nurses are female. Males produce much more testosterone than females, which is why they end up being more interested in systems.

I'm referring to research done by Simon Baron-Cohen, professor of developmental psychopathology at Cambridge. Watch here (just two minutes from 22:00 to 24:00) to hear him explain it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE
>>
>>17184269
>women are sex objects, men are success objects
I can vouch for women being put on a pedestal because of their looks. Or just because they are women.

I did a photography program at a local college for 2 years and as time went on I did notice a pattern of women's work being praised to (at some points) undeserving levels. I couldn't help but think that the praise was because they were taken by pretty women, or were of pretty women. This is actually nothing new in photography though - look at how popular Instagram models are, or look at any photo sharing site like Flickr or 500px and look at just how much more popular pictures of beautiful women are.

I have nothing against women doing well or getting ahead. I am a little concerned with the "affirmative action" shit though. As much as women get degraded for having moved up, and get told they sucked dick to get there, I hear a lot more lately about how women are supposedly so much more competent than men at almost everything.

One thing I may be getting real tired of is the coattail riding. Women point at successful female engineers, politicians, etc. and say "see!! this one woman is successful which means all women are equally as gifted and capable!!". Men insist that men build and invent everything, which is almost true when I look at the male:female ratio at any given construction site, engineering field, etc. But then again, not *all* men are out doing these things. It'd be unfair for me to pat myself on the back for what other men have built, unless I participated in any of it myself.

cont...
>>
>>17184552

C U C K O L D
U
C
K
O
L
D
>>
>>17185067
I'm not sure if the world will ever be free of the halo effect though. People will perceive a better looking person as more competent and capable than they may actually be. Women are really good at looking pretty when they want to, because it's what so many of them were raised to do. When I put on a nice outfit than a t-shirt and shorts, everyone takes me a little more seriously even though I'm the same person.

>>17185066
>men are more interested in systems
That seems reasonable. As a guy I didn't start taking interest in automobiles until I discovered a bit more about how they work, and began to appreciate how each part or design component contributes to the overall "system";that is, the automobile itself and how it actually runs.

Sometimes I feel like men and women need to accept their differences and appreciate them. Everyone is a little different so I can't expect or demand everyone to act a certain way, but lately the complaints the genders have about each other is that they don't act more like the other person. It doesn't bother me that women are less interested in the kinds of things I am, but it gets annoying when they want me to be all emotional and social and shit etc. the way a woman would. Like why can't they just accept that while I don't hate people, I just have a little bit less of a desire to socialize vs doing other things?
>>
>>17185051
you do need education if you're going to strongly influence someone to attack, or make peace for political reasons. a women who has virtually no education is going to find it hard to influence the likes of Alexander the great who was been taught by Aristotle. you are also not taking into account that we're talking about nobility who often marry women for political reason, and often dont even love them. only a peasant are likely to go to war for women, not a king who has been brought up to rule. nothing in do in life is for women. Women rarely even recognize my attributes. My main drive is dominance, to have power over other people, not women.
>>
>>17185072
>Sometimes I feel like men and women need to accept their differences and appreciate them.
If only we did, the world would be a much better place. I mean humans have for the entire of human history.
>it gets annoying when they want me to be all emotional and social and shit etc. the way a woman would.
Amen brother, amen
>>
>>17185074
Not for political reasons, for emotional reasons. Women manipulate men with their pride. Alexander may not have had a political debate with a woman but he was heavily influenced by his mother who wanted him to be a great conqueror. Women set the emotional scene, the reason men fight for. Men fight for their pride which women either enhance or alleviate, and kings are prideful too. There are examples throughout history. You know why does the Anglican Church exist? Because Henry the viii second wife convinced him to separate from Rome. Why? Because she wanted to be queen. As a result masses were murdered for their religion. Women know that men's drive is dominance, that is men's curse and this is what they exploit to have power over them.
>>
>>17184903
This.
American culture is probably the most extreme individualist shit around. It's encouraging this kind of attitude. Same with racial problems. Americans project their own extreme individualist views on racism onto the rest of the world, such as Europe. Even when the narrative doesn't even apply.
>>
One thing I've noticed is they tend to give up easily.
>>
>>17185099
It's silly to me how everyone is taught to be as on alone as they possibly can be.

I can understand why people don't want to be at the mercy of others, but that's just the way life works. Really, there's no possible way to be independent of everyone and everything but yourself. If you start a business, which is seen as the highest form of work in the USA outside of working in the military, you are at the mercy of clients or customers who are the ones paying you money. You're at the mercy of the economy, tax rates, etc. We exist together, and I think each individual is important, but as my friend tells me often, no man is an island.
>>
Men are actually pretty shit at anything that's not a man's game, and if it isn't already a man's game, they'll rig it that way. Perpetuating the myth that "women are so unlikely to be skilled that any skilled woman only got there because of her tits" and going out of their way to discriminate those women because "she must be getting undue benefit from others" include one of the ways men rig the game.

In every country's matriculation/tertiary entrance examination, girls in girl-only schools outperform every other subgroup.

There are equal numbers of heavily contributing doctors, musicians, academics and politicians. Even amongst the sciences, the biological, chemical and medical areas have women outnumbering men in contributions and skillsets.

Your bias seem to come from the fact that men harp on and on about a very specific subset of skillsets in which they believe it deserves recognition, and denigrate anything else as something that doesn't (e.g. football is manly, figure skating isn't).

In my mother's generation in Korea, the only 3 professions women were allowed to hold after marriage were in Finance, Education and Health (i.e. medicine and nursing). Any woman who applied herself in any other field found herself being fired, or having to set up shop of her own. Heaven help you if you wanted a degree and qualifications in music or design or architecture: very few privileged women from very few rich families who can afford overseas study were able to make a career in those areas. If some dickwit takes one look at then then goes around and says "see, the lack of Korean women in electrical engineering PROVES women are less skilled!" I'd be rolling my eyes at them.
>>
>>17184269
The only thing I'm better then a girl at is being garbage
>>
>>17185113
>Men are actually pretty shit at anything that's not a man's game

I stopped reading right there

Quit your fucking whinging, bitch
>>
>>17185096
>Not for political reasons, for emotional reasons
yeah but a reasoning still has to of been preempted due to education for them to even make a consideration, women are basically just augmenting an idea that already exists, they very rarely, if ever, place an idea in the mind of a leader and convince him of it, it will be more a case of "im not sure if i want war or peace" and then his wife will persuade him of what she thinks is right. its a persons environment and education that has power of them, women sometimes strengthen ideas if a leader is weak.
>>
>>17185113
>Men are actually pretty shit at anything that's not a man's game
what isnt a mans game?
>>
>>17185126
Nursing, childcare. Those aren't mens' games.
>>
>>17185107
Yep. You are alone, you should only care about your problems, anyone who disagrees with your views is instantly an enemy.

I feel twitter contributes to this as well. We expected the internet to make people more collective, but it's done largely the opposite. Just look at Tumblr, that's the very height of American style individualism.
>>
>>17185126
Even if an industry in general is stacked as a man's game, some sub-categories aren't. For example, men bitch about how there are no women in sciences. Pharmacology, Biology, and Chemistry related industries have women outnumbering men. Law is another area where generally men have established a man's game, but in reality, women outperform men in certain specialized areas that are not litigation-heavy such as family law and commercial law.

Service industries that out-and-out involve people, such as social workers, therapists, nursing, human resources, admin et al have women walking all over the men.
>>
>>17184564
Interesting side of the story here.
>>
>>17184903
This is an incredibly good post

Back in the day you stuck with your family because that was your best chance of survival in the world. Now that the world is less harsh (you can get free money and housing from the government), people are more selfish, more individualistic. Big companies have fuelled that by marketing to that desire. All this materialistic garbage is marketed to you, as an individual, and how this shit can make you better, make you the biggest / strongest / most powerful / most authoritative person in the world.
>>
File: steveharvey_high-five.gif (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
steveharvey_high-five.gif
3 MB, 700x394
>>17184294
Congrats! .gif related.

>>17184269
What anon above said is valid but a small frame in a motion picture. The reason men are not seemingly better isn't because they are but because of the sum of work they put into what they do. With that having been said I've seen plenty of women beat men at things and it all comes down to effort. You are still young and have the next 10 years to learn a valuable skill ( the brain becomes less receptive to learning after 25 years of age so start now ).
>>
>>17184564

This doesn't really make any sense

It's always been acknowledged that men are better at technical work and women are better at social or caring work. But that doesn't mean one is better than the other. Repairing toilets is something that men are better suited to than women, but it's not exactly a well respected job. Whereas taking care of the children is obviously seen as an incredibly important job, but also one that women are most suited to.

Also as for men being in positions of power. People say that men are more ambitious, and I think that's probably true. But also men are just physically bigger and stronger so throughout history, they've always been able to win any fight for power with a woman.
>>
>>17185143

I work in a hospital, men are 100% better at nursing lol. And if you mean clinical childcare, men are better at that too.
>>
>>17185191
Oddly enough, I think men make better nurses and women make better doctors.
>>
>>17185251
Well you're wrong.

Feminazis, please leave this fucking thread.
>>
>>17184559
Merkel is running Germany and the entire EU into the ground with her unending desire to want hordes of "refugees" from incompatible cultures to try and assimilate. All she's done is increase crime statistics in Germany, and put money that should be for German born citizens into people who rape and harass women and attack men. She's probably the worst thing to happen to that country's people.

Hillary is a criminal who is close to being convicted, as has threatened the women her husband has raped and harrassed if they spoke out about it. These women are scum, lower than any despicable male leader there has ever been. At least they had some form of love for their country.

Isreal is murdering people in Palestine and commits many war crimes to its citizens but not once do they acknowledge it. It's simply barbaric.

Women are doctors, but in usually urgent care clinics, children's hospitals/doctors offices. When it comes to fields in surgery, especially heart and brain, it's dominated by men.

Men are the ones who build our houses, our offices, the very road you drive on was paved by men. Bridges building is almost 100% men, and many deaths occur in that job. Men more often risk their lives in jobs than women do.

A peeve of mine is women vying for equal opportunity in jobs, but most often in fields that are nice and cozy. Not once have I heard a woman say she would want to go into construction or any job that requires any physical labor.

Sure you can cherry pick female authors or someone like Marie Currie, but that means nothing in comparison to the men who would outperform and are considered the greatest authors to date.
>>
>>17184269
I just think women don't try as hard as men. In my college Physics class, in the first year there were 2 girls. Second year it was just guys, no girls at all (except our teacher who was a fucking genius and she was a woman).

This is because they don't try to understand ('ohh physics is too hard, it's soo complicated, boo hoo') and then when they fail they think 'its not for them' and then wonder why the guys are doing so well, when we go home and look up explanations for everything and sit there and think about it until it clicks.

You just need to try harder than you already do, because the guys are already doing that.
>>
>>17185269
>In my college Physics class, in the first year there were 2 girls. Second year it was just guys, no girls at all
Did you actually ask them why they did not continue on to the next level class? I quite suspect it was more along the lines of their major only requiring them to take a science subject.

You know, if I attend a first year level statistics class, then notice that a bunch of ppl are not here at the second year level statics class, I'd assume "oh, those people are not doing the degree that requires the 2nd year level" not that "those people are weak ninnies who think it's not for them".
>>
>>17184269
because you dont succeed by strengthening your weaknesses.

women are really good at nurturing and taking care of kids and shitting out babies

however in the west that stuff is looked down upon so women have nothing left to turn to and thus become incompetent, weak men
>>
>>17184552
>I would adore a women that is better than me at what I do
>adore

nah senpai it would be a relief not to hold hand some mediocre to poor performer just because she has a vagina
>>
>>17184609
>She never deserves her success.
that's what affirmative action does, famalam. as long as it exists no darkie or woman will ever know they got where they are because of their own work instead of filling a diversity checkbox

it's enough to give them a neurosis
>>
>>17185251
Why?
>>
>>17184814
>meeting at men only golf club.
lmao get with the times we're meeting at the hobby store to discuss the finer points of racial inequality over a game of betrayal
>>
>>17185268
underrated post
>>
>>17185268
All true however you shouldn't generalize from the behavior of a few power mad deluded bitch.
>>
>>17185251
i like my dentist better than my old dentist because she mushes her boobs onto my face
>>
>>17185284
This is UK college. 16-19 years old. Pre university.

And yes, one of the girls is in my maths class and I speak to her in every lesson. She told me that she dropped out because it was too hard. She also complained like that in the lessons in the first year.

The other girl dropped out after 2 months of the first year, with the same reasons.
>>
how about stop worrying about what the fuck men are doing and do what you want

i'm not saying there is no societal barrier against women, but if you're a white, middle class woman, shut the fuck up. stop fucking whining and DO SOMETHING

work hard, do what you want. you're not going to be successful by simply complaining. advocate for women, of course, but because of the way things are, women need to WORK to do things, and we have to support one another. we have to prove ourselves in areas that men don't, just as men have to prove themselves in areas that we don't.

again i'm not saying that women in general aren't looked down upon in society. just go to r9k or look at some of the posts above-- but dude, fuck what they have to say. prove them wrong. you can do it, but you have to try. really hard. that's life.
>>
>>17185284
>>17185337

In addition to my reply, I have heard with my own ears, girls saying 'science is not for me' because they failed the subjects. They failed the subjects because they think science is not for them and that no matter how much they try they will fail. So they don't try, and obviously fail.

I didn't make assumptions about those girls. I was friends with both of them and I heard their reasonings.
>>
>>17184318
well at least you're not disposable like males. men are told to "man up" from a very young age so they are condition to be disposable. evolution made men disposable to create genetic diversity and to prevent only a single male from reproducing many types. also you get away with hitting men and if that man hits you back the white knight cops/men will take your side. he gets to go to jail while you probably just get a slap on the hand.
>>
>>17185366
*reproducing many times
>>
>>17184527
no they are not if you challenge men they will put up with more pain then women do.

>>17184535
>implying girls don't like drama
>implying girls don't have mood swings
>implying girls don't complain about periods
>implying girls don't cheat
>implying girls are emotional stable and not sensitive
>implying girls don't need protection and care
>>
>>17184269
Why are you down about, why, exactly is it such a problem for men to be better at some things. Stop trying to compete with the opposite gender, and celebrate your own gender. Don't fall for the battle of the sexes, it's a called 'weaponized anthropology'
>>
>>17185366
The whole girls being told that men are better is just a fucking meme. It was true, sure, but in the past few years the education system vastly favors women over men. Women are told that they're strong and independent, and to push through their male dominated peers.

The grades of boys are going down, while girls are going up. Schooling is giving more attention to girls and ignoring boys all together. A study was done that shows oddly, that when female teachers were removed, the boys grades went up. A lot of female teachers are biased towards girls.
>>
Idk where you live OP but the men here in PA are mostly lazy fuckers that dont do shit. I have to literally do everything in the relationship and watch youtube videos if i want to fix something idk how to do. Im with a guy that actually gets shit done now but even my friends have lazy assholes.
>>
>>17185431
In the US everything is turned around because girls are pushed in the name of feminism and guys realize that they can get away with doing barely nothing but if they try more they are pushed down, so they are doing the bare minimum. From where I came from men are pushed and women are lazy cunts.
>>
>>17185414
don't forget school is also unfair for boys early on because girl mature faster then boys and they lack a male role model in school because most teacher are only female. the whole school system has become hostile against men and they wonder why they are not performing as well or participating in college. nowadays you can't put a foot on a campus without being told you are potential rapist.
>>
>>17185449
This new wave of feminism demonizes men and creates a culture that has become so hostile, especially in college environments, that men are deciding that life is better and safer as a NEETs. This third wave of feminism is fucking disgusting, sexist, and filled with hatred fueled by ignorance.
>>
>>17185503
Pretty much, but I don't think it will last long. Once demographic tendencies flip and the only way to keep society functional will be through migrants people will come to their senses like in Germany where only one in three women want kids.
>>
>>17184294

Well done! now tits with time stamp or gtfo
>>
>>17184559
well guess what women run the education system in the us and it is the worst. also the women in power in Germany are shitting up the country by allowing refugees and making the tax payer pay to provide them with hospitality.
>>
>>17185431
>tfw your lazy co-worker have gfs and you are the most hard working but no gf.
>>
>>17184531
Lol I'm from India. Those statistics are wrong. Maybe in some villages I guess it could be true. But definitely not the casein 90 percent of the areas.
>>
>>17185585
>>17185538
These migrants are not even skilled workers. A majority are illiterate, barbaric welfare sponges. Contrary to what the media says, they are not skilled workers. They're rapists and barbarians that are being taken in in the name of humanitarianism and multicultural progressiveness. It's disgusting what's happening to German and Swedish culture.
>>
I have sociopathy and let me tell you the objective reasoning behind the whole "men are better" thing. You may have to do some research in behavioral psychology too.

Firstly, do note that in front of everything you believe, there exists a veil of subjectivity of which it is difficult to re-configure. Alongside this, there exists a phenomenon where it is cognitively more effortful to disbelieve ideas acquired from others - and especially the ones you make yourself from the others' ideas. This means that it is easier to just believe than disbelieve, and we have been doing this for a long time (your age), and alongside this the environment/culture affects you as well - all to summate as one word "conditioning".

Conditioning affects your decision making, which in-turn affects your beliefs. That is why you reside on one side of the spectrum of the topic at hand - you think either men are better at everything or women are better. More intelligent folks see the grey areas, and the hypernerds see the whole spectrum and all arguments on all sides.

The problem is that the hypernerds tend to be men. This is because men can operate well by dissuading emotion and sinking into logic - they are more System II oriented, typically. Women are "held back" by emotion, and it doesn't help that society encourages hedonism and lack of stoicism.

Then, because of this meaningless conflict of emotion vs. logic - we separate ourselves into "who's better" groups. In the objective measure, men are good at some things, and women are good at some things. So what if men have more under their belt? It only affects you if you choose it to.
>>
>>17185414
>>17185449
>>17185501
>>17185503
I find it hilarious that you guys bitch and moan about the "injustices" done towards men by the system yet systematically dismiss similar concerns by women. Holy shit you are such entitled assholes.
>>
>>17185868
Women endure injustices add well, it's true, but recently the injustices against men are more prevalent. It's like 70 years ago it was popular to hate jews nowadays that's segregated to a few cesspits like /pol/ what became more prevalent is muslim hate. That doesn't mean antisemitism doesn't exist, but it's less prevalent now than it's used to be.
>>
>>17184491
Best question of the thread
>>
>>17185868
Isn't feminism then just bitching and moaning while ignoring systematic concerns men had? If you haven't noticed, women are fucking entitled, self righteous cunts that want "equality" when it's easy for them.
>>
>>17185951
tbf, some feminism is decent, the shit that actually talks about the injustice against women. its the new wave feminism that is retarded. though, they have always ignored the problems men face while claiming "its equality for both genders".
>>
>>17184591
Women weren't allowed to make technological advances or contribute artistically for a very long time, because men thought they were too dumb to actually do so. If you don't allow a kid to ride a bike for his whole childhood, can you criticize him for not being able to ride a bike, and say that you're naturally better and that he's naturally worse? No, because he wasn't allowed to learn how to ride a bike. He had the potential, but people were stopping him.

If you stopped your baby from walking until they were 5(for some reason), you can't say that they're naturally worse at walking. They're worse because someone was stopping them, not because they were inherently bad at walking.

Just look at the western world now; women are innovating more now than they ever have. It's because they are being allowed to. I wonder why?
>>
>>17184595
Is history not a big enough citation for you?
>>
>>17184269
If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change.
>>
>>17184269
Ever saw a man give birth? To a man? No? Men are nothing without us.
We create, they provide. That's the way it works. Like this everyone has something they're best suited for.
>>
>>17184269
>Assuming this isn't bait

Women are capable of doing shit if they want to. I don't really have any sympathy for women that are weak or dependent on men, since they actively made a choice not to better themselves and make themselves equal.
>>
>>17184723
This is exactly what people are talking about. No matter what women do, no matter how hard they work, someone will always say that they only got things due to being a woman. Why couldn't she have gotten the apprenticeship from being a great mechanic?

Some men's egos don't allow for them to acknowledge a woman's accomplishments for fear of not being better than her in every way.
>>
>>17184576
What if she just likes to be a mechanic? Why can't she like engineering without 'wanting to be one of the boys'?
>>
File: male_female_brains.jpg (34 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
male_female_brains.jpg
34 KB, 460x288
Because men and women are fundamentally different.

Women have better social capacities and better at multitasking, men are better at creative problem solving and abstract reasoning.

>https://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/dec/02/men-women-brains-wired-differently
>>
>>17184615
A ton of professions can be considered 'just hobbies'. Astronomy, music, art, designing, cooking, acting, engineering, fishing, etc. After all, it is often the hobby that leads to an actual career. People often like doing things they love for a living.

Also, what's wrong with working on things that men have designed? How is that a negative for her?
>>
Women are objects. Their only use is sex, cooking and being household tools. Other than that, they serve no purpose.

Men always have been and always will be better than women. Heck, men are even better at being women than women themselves.
>>
>>17184892
How is that nonsense? Women were discouraged to even leave the house, let alone make technological advances. They weren't allowed to go to school, and in some cases, they weren't even allowed to read. Of course it appears to be skewed. How can you be expected to be an engineer if you weren't even allowed to learn basic math? All you did all day was clean, take care of children, and make children. Who can truly be 'capable' under those conditions?
>>
The consequences of failure for men are the most grievous, while for women there are virtually no consequences.

Man fails to raise child: Immediate jail time. All future career aspects ruined are severely hindered.

Woman fails to raise child: Woman gets free housing and money. Woman gets set up with some easy HR job. Woman gets free money.

Man fucks 17 year old girl: Jail for life. Life ruined.
Woman fucks 17 year old boys: Sent to clinic for 3 months. Has to say sorry.

So basically as a woman in most countries you are incapable of failure. While a man can fall from grace at any point in his existence and lose everything.

As woman there is no point in achieving an independent career unless you feel like it. As a man, it's not even a choice or expectation, you are completely fucked if you don't achieve.
>>
>>17184887
I read a theory that Autism is actually a hyper-masculinity disorder.
>1 Google Search later
https://iancommunity.org/cs/understanding_research/extreme_male_brain
Not sure about reliability, but that pretty much sums up what I read.
>>
>>17186182
>Women were discouraged to even leave the house, let alone make technological advances. They weren't allowed to go to school, and in some cases, they weren't even allowed to read.
literally no american woman alive today ever had to deal with that

whining about the past proves you have no argument
>>
>>17185354
I've heard girls and guys say the same thing about my subject (music). I think it's more of a personality thing than a gender thing.
>>
>>17185414
Maybe they were distracted. I know I get distracted by male teachs
>>
>>17186171
Since you're mostly just looking at it from a biological view, I will too.

Men are just sperm stores for women to use. If all women started to impregnate each other by using the bone marrow method, men would have no biological use.

See how the human world is more than just biology? That's our greatest asset; being able to surpass our physical abilities by using our minds. Biologically, women are just baby makers, and men are just seed tossers, but our minds make us greater than just that.
>>
>>17186270
>. If all women started to impregnate each other by using the bone marrow method, men would have no biological use.
do it

please
>>
>>17186274

They would never do that...

If women were impregnating women, who would pay all the child support?
>>
>>17186227
He was talking about how men have made more technological advances than women throughout history, and I said that that's true, because women have been discouraged or even forbidden for a long time. We were already talking about the past; we weren't talking about now. I never gave an excuse for women now.

Women now are innovating more than they ever have, and that's because we have way more rights now.
>>
>>17186274
It is possible, but I don't want to birth children anyway. I'd rather adopt.
>>
>>17186270
Shut up whale. Women always have and always will be inferior to men. Literal rape objects who only ruin society nowadays with their double standards.

They're all hypergamous slutty childish animals that only go after alpha Chad dick even though he's abusive and also thinks the same way. Women aren't really people. They hate emotional and sensitive men They hate betas and omegas for being human. It dries their pussy up. They have it so fucking easy when it comes to dating and sex it's fucking hilarious, especially when they complain. Their standards are so fucking high and yet they're never discouraged from having them. Wives divorce rape their husbands and steal their money and children away from them. The whole wage gap shit is retarded as well. I fucking hate them. Elliot Rodger was right about women.
Women live life on easy mode.
>>
>>17186293
Whelp, that explains it.

Please stop projecting. It sounds like someone hurt you personally. Start making some actual arguments, just like you wanted me to; if you are the guy I replied to. If you aren't, well, good luck. It seems like you've had a rough time with life.
>>
>>17186307
I hate women I really do. Clearly society is not how it should be. Women are useless. They can’t do anything without men – the computer you’re using right now, who made that? A ****ing man, that’s who. Women just leech off men. This is why I want to rape and kill women, I hate their stupid faces. They behave like animals, drinking and having boyfriends. So I will treat them like animals, I will drag them thought the dirt before I slit their throats. Go ahead, call me a virgin. Call me a ***got. Call me whatever – I know I’m right, and secretly so do you.

Think about it - in cave man times what purpose would woman serve. They would be begging men for food in exchange for sex and getting raped. Seriously, how has society gone so wrong? Women get paid to become pregnant because they behave like whores, they are paid to create more drug addicts to plague an already overpopulated world. Society is manipulated to ensure a “level playing field” to correct the “pay gap” created by women’s lack of skill and motivation.

Name one job a woman can do better than a man that doesn't involve children. Name one woman who did something of historical significance.
>>
>>17186312
please get some help. have a nice day.
>>
>>17185951
My main issue is blanket statements like that. Not every woman is the same and I'm sure you know that. The latest "brand" of feminism seeks to help women to the detriment of men, but not every woman subscribes to that.

>>17186293
I'm really curious to know what it is you do for a living that makes you feel superior to every woman on the planet. Do you honestly think every single woman is the same? It is very depressing, and honestly frightening to know that there are people like you in the world.
>>
Genetic Answer

X chromosome = Tons of genetic information
Y Chromosome = No genetic information

Thus if one has an abnormal X chromosome and is male, it won't be balance out by a normal X Chromosome

Its way you get more variation in men then women. Its why there is more men who are super smart and super stupid.
>>
>>17186312
>hating someone for something beyond their control

come on lad
>>
>>17186312
Being a secretary, statistically.

Beulah Louise Henry invented the first typewriter that could copy without carbon paper. This lead to more accurate files, as the carbon paper method meant that the more papers you needed to copy, the more faded the words will become, and the more you'd have to type the same thing.

Hedy Lamarr invented a remote control communication system for the U.S. in WWII. She also authored the Frequency Hopping theory, which is the basis for many modern technologies, such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Thank her for your internet access.
>>
>>17186312
What are you even going on about? First of all, why do women need to be good at exactly everything men are good at? Secondly, is it really impossible for you to believe that on an individual basis there might be some women that are better than some men?

As for a woman who did anything of historical significance, how does Grace Hopper sound since you're so fond of computers? She created the first compiler you sad sack of shit.
>>
>>17186375
>First of all, why do women need to be good at exactly everything men are good at?
it's jewish propaganda to damage whites
>>
>>17186375
>>17186373
>>17186366
>>17186346
>>17186344
Here's the thing; women offer very little to society besides being a release for male sexual frustration. Even though you've been taught by media, etc. to believe that women are equal, they are not. They are physically, intellectually, and emotionally inferior to men... Yet they still have the biggest entitlement issues of anyone. What has this girl offered to society except a her body to a select few men that had the privilege of sleeping with her? Look at all the great scientists, inventors, architects, musicians, painters, poets... They weren't all male because of a coincidence or some patriarchal conspiracy. Even now, women have more rights than ever before, yet they still squander them on being useless feeders that contribute nothing to society but a pretty face. And you people upvote them without question. It's pathetic.
>>
>>17186401
why did you (You) me? I agree with you whole heartedly but that's no excuse to hate women. They are what they are
>>
>>17186401
Read these
>>17184591
>>17186112
>>17186112
>>
>>17186413
Misclick M'man
>>
File: 1436197635367.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1436197635367.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>arguing with women
>arguing at all
>>
>>17186401
So women are only successful because of coincidence or conspiracy?? You must suffer from some severe cognitive dissonance in your life. Nothing anyone says will ever convince you otherwise. You're probably some pathetic basement dweller who contributes nothing to society but still manages to convince himself he's better than half of the population. I would almost feel bad for you if you weren't so disgusting.
>>
>>17186401
And these:
>>17184892
>>17185060
>>17186182
>>
>Arguments with Holes: The Thread
>>
>>17184269
because society.
women's right movement didn't happen until 60 years ago or something. plus a lot of old practices and influences are still placed and practiced in modern society to this day. this includes the catering and pampering to women... so a lot of women don't feel the need to push themselves, especially knowing that they're in constant demand, sexually and for companionship.

their subpar skills are celebrated in a way to encourage them to break out of their traditional roles and compete in a man-run work force, but it also has a backwards effect where women think that this is the level you need to succeed.

men have a tremendous amount of pressure to succeed and they endure and take more risks to get to where they are. combine that and the fact they have to compete with thousands of other males just to be recognized as a human being worth someone's attention. it's extremely rare that they are given those lucky opportunities because they're "pretty" or "fragile". they're a number, nothing more.

so in short: women are treated like kittens. men are treated like ants.

so just really push yourself and don't compare yourself to the lazy women who'll settle for their mediocre skills and call themselves "successful".
>>
>>17186401
I'm>>17186373
Are you the dude I responded to? If you are, why are you ignoring what I wrote? I did exactly what you told me to do, and I proved you wrong.

If you aren't, what part of your shitty reply refuted mine?
>>
>>17186458
>women's right movement didn't happen until 60 years ago or something
it was over 100, famalam
>>
>>17186479
Is that enough time to make as many technological advances as men after not being allowed for centuries?
>>
>>17186486

yes

blaming the past for current failures is the gambit of subhumans
>>
>all this answers

Is because you are missing a chromosome, which makes you kind of retarded (but cute)
>>
>>17186489
Never talked about current failures. I said:

Is that enough time to make as many technological advancements as men after not being allowed to for centuries?

Answer the question.
>>
>>17186504
i already answered your question, kike
>>
>>17186501
Who are you replying to?
>>
>>17186507
Read these:

>>17184591
>>17186112
>>17184892
>>17185060
>>17186182

I know it's a lot, but this has already been talked about.
>>
>>17186507
This is basically the same conversation also:

>>17186227
>>17186281
>>
>>17186520
>>17186517
what's your point?
>>
>>17186525
I'm saying that this discussion has already happened somewhere in this thread. No need to repeat things that have already been said.
>>
>>17184269
Because we focus ob successful men. Unsuccessful men get thrown under the bus along with fat chicks, and the like.
>>
>>17186479
still doesn't change the fact there are some old world traditions still practiced in today's society, the biggest blame goes to putting women on a pedestal.
>>
>>17184475
What the fuck am I looking at
>>
>>17184869
>perceived inferiority

Lol. Look, this isn't a hard concept. Women will always, always be at a physical disadvantage. The vast majority of blue collar work involves physical labor in some capacity, so women are already less appealing functionally. That's just the biological breakdown.

Disregarding that, the universal truth is that women can fall back on simply being a woman. Men don't have a similar luxury.
>>
>>17186146
This is why we should do away with affirmative action and diversity quotas. It undermines the achievements of the minorities that actually achieved something through merit alone.
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.