[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any always here? Here's my situation, I currently rent a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: wonder_woman_by_qoiwrng-d6wpnyn.jpg (567 KB, 720x1018) Image search: [Google]
wonder_woman_by_qoiwrng-d6wpnyn.jpg
567 KB, 720x1018
Any always here? Here's my situation, I currently rent a basement apartment, the owner of the house put the house for sell, he had people coming to see downstairs without letting me know. I work overnight and most of the times id be sleeping wearing nothing but boxer shorts. Anyway. This month I decided to not pay rent and instead went ahead and proceeded to start the process to get an apartment....
>>
>>17183999
What are you asking?
>>
.... I got the apartment and I'll be moving this Friday. Here's the thing, I was served with an eviction notice and to appear in court that same day. The sheriff told me I could either come or get out the place before the 27 and not worry about it . I might actually need to wait until the 10th because I spent all my money on getting the new place and don't have much for a U-Haul. If i go to court, what should I expect?
>>
>>17183999
I think I got a fucking stroke reading this, thanks anon
>>
>>17183999
Meant to say, "lawfags
>>
Also, I never signed a contract with this guy, it was a "gentlemans agreement" if you want to call it that. He's been giving me a lot of problems. He has a big drive way and I was told I had a space reserved for my car, well he's had people park there when I get home at 7am from work. When I don't work, he throws loud parties until 3am. Kids running around, complaints like thay
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.