[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: VSVFgDp.jpg (12 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
VSVFgDp.jpg
12 KB, 500x334
This is your daily reminder that he/she is thinking of you as much as you're thinking of them. Stay strong and find your inner strength. Shit will be okay one way or another.
>>
>>17183934
Sounds like a whole lot of wishful thinking to me.
How do you even know what the other person is thinking? protip - you can't
>>
Nah, I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a shit about me.
>>
>>17183961
Pessimism is the leading cause of clinical depression in the world
>>
no way in hell is she thinking about me
if this was true why wouldn't she just talk to me? she knows that i'll be nothing but magnanimous if she comes back. I fucking miss her. End me
>>
File: 1464132110845.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464132110845.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
If she was thinking of me it wouldn't take her a month to reply. She could just check in on me if she really cared. It seems like i'm the only one who ever cares.
>>
Haha, there is literally NOBODY to think of me aside from family, so nah.
>>
I ain't thinking of anyone tho. It's quite peaceful, I still want "Somebody" but i'm looking at anyone and looking for anything. It'll come.
>>
Thanks for this
>>
>>17184017
you mean realism
>>
>>17183934
I really, really wish this was true
>>
>>17184026
Because women are fucking stubborn and stick by something even if they disagree with it
>>
>>17183934
so should I message her? should I invite her to the bbq?
>>
>>17184059
>realism
Edgy word to justify pessimism
>>
Damn, this thread made me feel worse, not better
>>
>>17184086
>>17184086
do it anon, godspeed
>>
I doubt it. She's always been better at goodbye.
We haven't even seen each other in 3 years.
>>
>>17184017
You might as well pick a bible and start believing there's a man in the sky.

If you're going to delude yourself, why half-ass it? Go all out I say...
>>
No she's not she never replies to my text
>>
>>17184036
This why the fuck do i have to text first stupid whores what everything serves to them goddamn it
>>
I wish she wasn't thinking of me. I'm so fucking worthless but I know she loves me to death.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.