[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan. Am I a retard for going to community college? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: wipe.gif (413 KB, 711x606) Image search: [Google]
wipe.gif
413 KB, 711x606
4chan. Am I a retard for going to community college? I'm doing it to save money, and also because I was dual enrolled (taking college classes) in high school through the college in question. However, I can't shake the feeling that I'm taking an easy route, or wont turn out right. I do plan on transferring though, so that might redeem myself a little.

What do you think, 4chan?
>>
>>17183616
You're going the smart route. Always take the core classes at CC, then transfer to university for the big stuff. The real question is, what are you going to school for? You don't want to end up with a useless degree after all that hard work.
>>
You're taking the poorfag route, not the easy route.

When you transfer to a big school you'll be fine but might miss out on the freshman dorm experience. If you're OK with that, it's better off this way. You go to CC until 20/21, then go to a big school and you can buy booze. Going around to parties underaged getting sloshed isn't that great.
>>
>>17183616

This is smart. You're honestly a dumbass if you think paying more money for core classes is better at a university. CC's are typically better at providing more one on one than a university where your merely a number.
>>
You're going the smart poorfag. Just don't be like me. I'm a music major
>>
File: thx m8.jpg (30 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
thx m8.jpg
30 KB, 474x595
>>17183638
>>17183641
>>17183653

Thanks for providing straight answers Anon. To answer >>17183638 's question, I'm going in for computer programming, specifically the useful software type, fuck video games atm.

I feel a lot better, I was having a nervous breakdown for a minute there.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.