[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just found out there is going to be a rave relatively close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
So I just found out there is going to be a rave relatively close to me and I always wanted to go to one. I'm waiting for a friend that usually goes to them to answer me but I think I can convince him to go with me.

Since it is my first rave, what do you usually do in them? I'm 24 so I think this may be the best time for me to go to one.
>>
>>17183531
Depends the kind of music for me, also depends if it's a true rave. Some raves are 21+ or 18+ usually 18+ can still have kiddies that sneak in and are just sluts and don't appreciate the music. Just listen to the music try to understand and flow with it. You can try dancing, but most raves are just chilling, talking to people, dancing when something comes on that's worth dancing too, doing stuff. Meeting new friends. Every rave is different, any more info on the one you're looking at. Undergrounds are the best but since this is your first I don't think its an underground.
>>
>>17183627
By doing stuff I meant drugs.
>>
>>17183627
>>17183633
I see. So are you saying I should stay away from underage?
>>
>>17183664
Are you going for a good time or just because you're thirsty.

And you're too old for underage, grandpa. They'll lock you away.
>>
>>17183714
Just a good time. Everyone is thirsty but I don't need underage.
>>
>>17183664
You can still have fun there, but the environment isn't as serious and appreciative and usually is more like a gathering of younglings to party at. Not my kind of scene, but again you can still find older people there and have fun. Also depends how big it is.
>>
>>17183744
Supposedly there are 3,000 confirmed people attending.
>>
>>17183752
>>17183531
Change of plans. I'm going to another rave that has like 5,000 people in it.
>>
>>17183852
When i go to this kind of events i just drink a lot. Dance a lot, and talk to everyone around. People at raves tend to be very friendly. It is awesome. By the way, i donĀ“t do drugs.
>>
>>17183904
people at raves hate drunks
>>
>>17183904
>i just drink a lot
>i don't do drugs
seems like you've killed too many braincells by drinking
>>
>>17183922
Yeah, sure bro
>>
>>17183928
that makes sense
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.