[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my crush at work said I was being weird because the conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
my crush at work said I was being weird because the conversation we were having was " deep and meaningful"

how is this weird?
>>
Ask her. She's the only one who knows.
>>
>>17183434
she said it was weird because it was deep and meaningful.
>>
>>17183429
Maybe she meant "weird" as in unusual. That makes the most sense to me.
>>
>>17183429
Its not shes emotionally immature and cant deal with it, thats also a warning sign O tread careful.
>>
>>17183429
because she wants you to get all deep and meaningful in her.
>>
>>17183429
Context. It's weird to get too close in a professional environment.
You made her uncomfortable
>>
>>17183773

nah I didn't...she was smiling the whole time.
>>
>>17183755

kek
>>
>>17183788
>>17183720
>>
OP, you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>17183429
>>17183788

Calling it right now: She's just trying to get you coming after her, but she's not really interested.

Sorry Anon. Follow up if you don't believe me (I know you will anyway) but that's what you'll discover. Seen some variation of this a million times.
>>
I've been in similar situations. I like to discuss non small talk topics as small talk. Makes for an interesting conversation. Weird is different. Weird is good.
>>
Next time this happens just pull your dick out. Take it from there.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.