[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to tell a girl I miss talking to her like we used to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1434743915829.jpg (51 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1434743915829.jpg
51 KB, 480x600
Is it ok to tell a girl I miss talking to her like we used to?
>>
It is but that is definitely a beta move.
>>
>>17183357
This poster is "right", even if he's got no clue if what he's talking about.

The better thing to do is to just do the thing you miss. Ignite a conversation that will lead to you guys talking like you used to.

This is the same as guys asking /adv about whether they should tell a girl that they like her. Unfortunetaly /adv is a bunch of clueless idiots for the most part, so it ends in bickering between "yes" and "no", when the obvious answer is don't tell her - SHOW HER
>>
>>17183357
>>17183380
Thanks familia. Gonna just try to get a convo going instead of being a beta about it. Even though she does like the fact that I'm sensitive and shit.
>>
what a shitpost of a thread.

Anyone that takes "beta" or "cuck" posting ishit seriously needs to rethink their life or are underage.
>>
File: 1458888140969.jpg (6 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1458888140969.jpg
6 KB, 284x339
>>17183347

I just got in a fight with my friend and I haven't talked to him in two weeks. I don't want to bother him but I miss how we used to talk. This post just brought it all back. Talk to the girl OP, especially if she genuinely cares about you.
>>
I feel like this too
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.