[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bf's insecurity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6
File: 1430245087153.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430245087153.png
21 KB, 900x900
hello /adv/, im posting this here coz i dont want to expose us anywhere else and here i can be anonymous. so i met this super cute guy i really liked and we started dating 5 months ago. the thing is, he has a really small penis. i dont mind it being small, in fact i think its cute. but when it comes to sexual action, i prefer it a little bigger and thicker, 6in or so. for that i use dildoes, and the intercourse has always been like this: he puts on a strapon, we have sex, after a couple of orgasms i get him off by giving him a blowjob. i told him i loved him and that worked perfectly fine by me. our relationship worked just fine like that until yesterday, we had a little get together with friends, and we started playing truth or dare. long story short, i got drunk, i chose truth, and i had to tell everyone about my exes dick size (i have 2). by the end of the party i could see he was holding himself his best not to start crying, and i really hoped it wasnt because of me. the next day (today) i could see it was. he started to flip his shit because of that. i told him a million times his dick is just fine the way it is like that, but he insists he is not man enough and wants to break up. please help me, he is a really nice man and i dont want to break up because of such reason.
>>
You kinda force the dude to use a strap on to fuck you which is messed up. Try it some times without the strap on and just let him enjoy himself. Sex isn't always about YOUR pleasure you selfish cunt
>>
>>17183012
7.5 here. Just saying ;^]
>>
>>17183012
I don't even have a small dick but it's hypocrisy like this that really implements that /r9k/ attitude towards women. You will crucify anybody that makes fun of other girls or people that are ugly or were born with some kind of problem, but you have no qualms about poking fun at something a man has no control over.
>>
>>17183012
you really have to feel for the guy, just imagine what went through his head throughout his life knowing that he'll never be adequate for a women physically.
>>
>>17183012

>and i had to tell everyone about my exes dick size (i have 2)

No you didn't. No one forced you to embarrass your boyfriend in a room full of people. You behave and think childishly, therefore you are bound to the limitations of a child.

As long as you continue to be immature you'll never discover the proper way to address these issues to your boyfriend without royally fucking it up.

In this scenario you described you have displayed an acute inability to think critically at all about the long term consequences of your action.

My advice is to either reside yourself to the fact that you're an idiot and you'll continue to walk the path of the buffoon in every relationship you're ever in or just wait a few years and hope you get smarter because literally the only excuse for your behavior is that you're 14.
>>
>>17183012
What is up with the dick thing and "not being able to satisfy a woman"
Orgasms can come from oral (and most of the time do)

So if she gets an O, just let him put his thing in (no matter the size) and get an O as well.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (72 KB, 375x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
72 KB, 375x200
>>17183012
Please let this be bait you can't be serious
>>
>>17183012
Buy benis bump xDDDDDD
>>
You acted like a dumb bitch. I hope he does leave you.
>>
I didn't realize how crazy men were about dick before this thread. Good to be reminded.
>>
you took the hit for the small penis and tried to compramise. if he isn't gracious about that fuck him.

but it is your fault for telling others about his penis. guys are just as sensitive as females.
>>
>>17183020
>You kinda force the dude to use a strap on to fuck you which is messed up.

i didnt force him to do anything. i told him i prefer it a little bigger and kindly asked him to do that, which he agreed. and how is that messed up?

>Try it some times without the strap on and just let him enjoy himself.

we actually tried that once, but his dick keeps slipping out all the time, none of us can enjoy it

>Sex isn't always about YOUR pleasure you selfish cunt

did you even read the whole thing? what part of "i get him off with a blowjob" you didnt understand?

>>17183035
>I don't even have a small dick but it's hypocrisy like this that really implements that /r9k/ attitude towards women.

hypocrisy? hypocrisy how?

>You will crucify anybody that makes fun of other girls or people that are ugly or were born with some kind of problem, but you have no qualms about poking fun at something a man has no control over.

what the fuck are you talking about?

1. i hate people that make fun of others due to disabilities
2. i never made fun of anyone. tbqh, i think i was preety understanding and caring about his situation

>>17183041

>you really have to feel for the guy, just imagine what went through his head throughout his life knowing that he'll never be adequate for a women physically.

he is perfectly adequate for me, ty

>>17183043
geez, wtf did i do wrong? i didnt expose him, desu i think i actually exposed my exes. immature how? fuck up how? where is the logic in that?? is that anything else you can do besides randomly insulting?

>>17183063
but we do oral on eachother, but i also like penetration

>>17183094
>but it is your fault for telling others about his penis.

did you even read? i never told anyone about the size of his dick, only my exes. i never exposed him to anything!
>>
id love to fuck you i have a 7 5.8 inch dick lol no little baby dick for me
>>
>>17183126
OP is cool.
I don't know what to advise aside from keep begging him to take you back.
His other qualities make him invaluable to you and his dick size is irrelevant to the happiness you two can experience together got the rest of your life.

Tell him something like that if you really mean it. Sex really isn't as important as love or money or loyalty or comaraderie.
>>
>>17183012
google positions for small penis etc. work at it a little. of course he feels insecure, he has to fuck his girlfriend with a strap on.
>>
>>17183147
ty. ill message him that

>>17183163
will do. after what happened, im considering just throwing the strapon out and we getting by only by oral and maybe these sex positions if they work
>>
A chill went up my back thinking about having to put on a strap-on to have sex with my girlfriend. I don't think my pride could handle it. I would literally be suicidal after doing that in a relationship. Words can't express my sympathy, he's more of a man than I am.
>>
my ex gf is cheating on her new boyfriend with me basically because he has a tiny dick and mine is way thicker and larger.
>>
>>17183319
Why Isn't she with you then?
>>
>>17183319
then you did the right thing, you broke up with a cheap whore
>>
Why I hate people, the post.
>>
>>17183377
because she "needs a break from me, family and friends dont like me" so we see each other in private.
>>17183464
she dumped me..
>>
>>17183012
Be understanding with the guy. Imagine if a guy who you love told you that you are not arousing at all and you can't satisfy him because your pussy's loose and it feels like fucking water. How would you feel? What you did is a major hurt for his self esteem and you only made it worse by mentioning your exes especially knowing that many girls would cheat in a situation like this.
Google positions for small penis. Be on top, lift your hip in missionary, cross your legs, etc... There are a lot of deep positions that works well unless he's literally 3 inches.
>>
>>17183126
>he is perfectly adequate for me, ty

>I asked him to wear a strap-on because his dick is tiny.

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>17183012
DUDE, you have fucked this relationship so hard.

What if your boyfriend said he didn't prefer your vagina and suggested that you lay there while he fucks those fake vaginas and pretends its you?

Please just break up with him and save him from further embarrassment and abuse.

Like, I get you, I've had boyfriend's with small peens before. But I make the choice on whether I want to be with them further or not. If there is no mutual sexual satisfaction, I'm not going to even ask him to strap on a big dildo, I'd much rather just break up. Whether I loved him or not...
>>
b8

He already knew he wasn't big enough if he always had to use a strap on. Why would this push him into feeling "not man enough"?
If the story is true, he's just being emotional. Dick size shouldn't matter when he literally isn't using his dick.
>>
>>17183571
>you say you loved him
break up cause he had a small dick , you didnt love him then cunt
>>
>>17183571
This broad gets it
>>
Why not use a penis sleeve
>>
>>17183126
I don't think you're a cunt OP. I sympathize with you, but damn having to wear a strap on because your penis is too small sounds so embarrassing and imasculating I can't stop laughing

How big is his penis anyway?
>>
>>17183293
yeah man i feel the exact same way. I have a slightly above average penis but if a girl ever told me she'd feel better if i use a strap on i wouldnt be able to handle that kind of blow to my pride.
>>
>>17183126
Femanon here. What you did was really fucked up and inconsiderate.

How would you react if your bf asked you to get breast implants because he doesnt like yours?
Also, how would you feel if your bf talked to his friends about how pretty his ex was, right in front of you?

You should apologize to him and never talk to him again. That is the most decent thing you can do now.
>>
File: 1464215721145.jpg (23 KB, 621x569) Image search: [Google]
1464215721145.jpg
23 KB, 621x569
yup I just dumped you.
>>
>>17183578
What if your partner thinks you are ugly so he asks you to put a bag over your head?
By using your logic, you would think that there's nothing wrong because you both would still be able to talk even with a bag over your head.
Just an analogy but the concept is the same.
>>
why are we born onto this earth if we were meant to be dysfunctional ? girls be like 'stop hurting him, just leave him', like yeah i get it, you sympathize with the guy but you still couldn't accept small dicks. i don't get it, how could a lot of people are born not functional in the area that matters the most in life ?
>>
>>17183536
>>17183571
yea, i see your point, but i guess i would understand him and we would continue to use sex tools to please ourselves

>>17183578

my point, really

>>17183582

HE broke up with me. learn how to read.

>>17183994

smaller than my pinky finger, maybe 2 inches or so

>>17184044
>How would you react if your bf asked you to get breast implants because he doesnt like yours?

then he would not be accepting me the way i am. its not like im asking him to do penis enlargement surgery

>Also, how would you feel if your bf talked to his friends about how pretty his ex was, right in front of you?

it was a game of truth or dare, and as he needs to tell the truth and if the asker asked him how preety his exes were, i believe he would answer the truth

>>17184063

why do some of you love to speak about girls so generally? girls be like this, girls be like that. girls only like multimillionaires that are 12 feet tall and have gigantic african dicks. holy shit.
>>
>>17184091
2 inches is fucked up. I understand you, but still you should have seen this coming. This is a major source of insecurity for anyone.
>>
>prefer it a little bigger and thicker
>tell everyone about my exes dick size (i have 2)

By saying those 2 things it's like you were basically telling him that he can never hope to satisfy you the way any of them could.
Also did he ever know beforehand how big they were? If not then it could also be because he realized then just how much more inadequate he was compared to them.

You essentially told him he is less of a man than any of your exes were.
>>
>>17184120
>Also did he ever know beforehand how big they were?

nope. we never talked about past lovers before

>You essentially told him he is less of a man than any of your exes were.

he is the sweetest and most interesting guy ive ever known. he is more of a man than my 2 exes combined
>>
>>17184091
I was replying to the girl who said she would rather break up than deal with a small dick not you OP that why i called her a cunt you learn how to read
>>
>>17184091
>then he would not be accepting me the way i am. its not like im asking him to do penis enlargement surgery.
It is a very close comparison because by using a strap on, you are not accepting the way his penis is.
>it was a game of truth or dare, and as he needs to tell the truth and if the asker asked him how preety his exes were, i believe he would answer the truth
But that doesnt answer my question. How would you feel if he did answer with the truth?

Also, you should have understood the consequences of your answer. To you, you bf's feelings were less important than the game. Just because your answer was right (according to the rules of the game) it was very unwise.

There are things you just dont say to people.
My bf once asked me if my ex had a bigger penis. In reality, my ex was bigger but I didnt tell him that. My bf constantly compares himself with my ex and I know he is very insecure abt that so there was no reason for me to make him feel worse about himself.
>>
>>17183012
How small is your boyfriend?

How big was your ex?
>>
>>17184145
That's probably not how he feels at the moment though.

It might be tough to understand for girls but most guys relate dick size or how well they can sexually please a woman to how much of a man they are.

You have to try to convince him that you really do think he is much more of a man than any of your exes ever were
>>
>>17183012
this thread made my day

My real advice is shove your dildo in his ass. I bet he'll like it. Then fuck a nigger in front of him, let he cum in his mouth and kiss your bf.

Really, this is the only way I can see your relationship working hahahahahahahhahahahaha
>>
>>17184169
>It is a very close comparison because by using a strap on, you are not accepting the way his penis is.

when i tell him his penis is cute and i like to suck it its not accepting the way it is?

>But that doesnt answer my question. How would you feel if he did answer with the truth?

everyone has a past. maybe i would suggestively ask him if i am the preetiest, he would probably answer yes and we would make out like crazy

>To you, you bf's feelings were less important than the game.

we never had an argument before, we cuddle, we kiss, we enjoy each other. i never cheated, i believe he didnt either. sometimes we make up badly poems to each other and laugh about it. i believe that proves otherwise

>There are things you just dont say to people.

they werent any people. they were some of our closest friends. we both were friends with them.

>>17184177
i said they were 6 and 7. i didnt even measure it, i just said what i thought at the time to be normal, and when i say i like dildoes this size, i also mean i like them normal sized. and i dont even know my current bf's actual size, is just smaller than my pinky finger. i thought 1 was too small and 3 was too big and i just said that

>>17184178
>It might be tough to understand for girls but most guys relate dick size to how much of a man they are.

where is the logic in that? isnt there a saying that says guys are logical and girls are emotional? and also aint there lots of female logic memes mocking them? how come?

>>17184195

this is indeed the one place trolls pop up everywhere when you say you are a girl, kek
>>
Smaller than your pinky holy fuck what does your boyfriend look like
>>
>>17184232
Give him anal. You wouldn't feel it anyway and he will feel more of a man.
>where's the logic in that
Guys are irrational and emotional in different ways than girls. They are prideful, insecure, and sex centric. As long as these things are not in the picture, they can be pretty reasonable.
>>
>>17184232
I'm 17184195

It was an honest advice, it seems cucks and submissive men are usually on the smaller side. It's impressive how humilliation turns them on and you're doing it every time he wears a strapon while having a functional penis, intentionally or not.

I would even dare say he's the jealous type, that you're more extrovert than him etc.

Whatever, you guys are very young and immature. I will just point some things

First, you think love between two people is the main thing. It is not when it occurs in detriment of one person's self love.

Second, you voluntarily put yourselves in a position where doubt and distrust could be easily created

Third,distaste in friend's choice. He basically knew your bf wouldn't do anything to avoid you from answering it. Sorry, but he's a pussy.

Fourth, would you want a relationship with a man that only gave you oral and asked you to masturbate him with a fleshlight?

Fifth, stop lying to yourself. you two should face the truth
>>
>>17184232
>they werent any people. they were some of our closest friends. we both were friends with them.

That's even worse desu, now all of his closest friends know he has a small dick and will be constantly mocked behind his back and he knows it. Good work OP you could of just lied and said it was atleast 5 inches which i think is supposed to be the average size for a penis
>>
Am I supposed to count the extra length I get from pressing the ruler down to the pelvic bone? Can I say 7" or should I just stick with 6.5?
>>
This is actually one of the nicest things I've read today, thanks.

I don't even have a small benis so I can't relate it just made me feel good feels.
>>
>>17184232

You're stupid and have no clue how men work. Everything you do to this poor dude is emasculating as fuck. Calling a dude's cock 'cute' is not what he wants to hear unless he's a gay bottom. Which is legitimately probably the direction you're pushing him.

I don't think you have any idea the gravity of the situation. I agree with the chick earlier. Either apologize and leave him alone, or focus on strictly pleasuring him. Make him feel masculine despite his misfortune.
>>
File: 1463757633593.jpg (125 KB, 982x618) Image search: [Google]
1463757633593.jpg
125 KB, 982x618
>the intercourse has always been like this: he puts on a strapon, we have sex
>i had to tell everyone about my exes dick size (i have 2). by the end of the party i could see he was holding himself his best not to start crying, and i really hoped it wasnt because of me. the next day (today) i could see it was
The bait gets progressively weaker every month
>>
>>17184232
Dude holy shit I'd fucking kill myself if my dick was that tiny

Sorry op, but I hope he doesn't take you back. That guys probably playing Russian roulette every night.
>>
>>17184169
Well now I'll over think and be even more insecure knowing my girlfriend might lie to me about the state of our sex life.
>>
>>17183012
I wish more people would see the value in harmless lies.

Nothing good comes from this kind of truth.
>>
>>17184249
how could a guy be sex centric with such a small dick? there are so many other things in life other than that and he knew that. and insecure? i bet he could get any other gf he wanted besides me and i got lucky

>>17184249
yeah we did try that too but he always feels like start pounding and his dick keeps slipping out

>>17184328
>I'm 17184195
>It was an honest advice, it seems cucks and submissive men are usually on the smaller side. It's impressive how humilliation turns them on and you're doing it every time he wears a strapon while having a functional penis, intentionally or not.

humiliation how?

>I would even dare say he's the jealous type, that you're more extrovert than him etc.

maybe

>Whatever, you guys are very young and immature. I will just point some things
>First, you think love between two people is the main thing. It is not when it occurs in detriment of one person's self love.

yes i do. and none of us is loving ourselves less

>Second, you voluntarily put yourselves in a position where doubt and distrust could be easily created

how? none of us ever cheated

>Third,distaste in friend's choice. He basically knew your bf wouldn't do anything to avoid you from answering it. Sorry, but he's a pussy.

what the fuck is wrong in a simple question? geez, now everytime someone asks me something i will have to take half an hour to think about all the possibilities of anyone getting offended?

>Fourth, would you want a relationship with a man that only gave you oral and asked you to masturbate him with a fleshlight?

if he was nice, handsome, interesting and cute, and loved me, yeah, sure

>Fifth, stop lying to yourself. you two should face the truth

and what would that be?
>>
>>17183012
Dumby; you do realized that your bf's feelings are more important than truth or dare, right? What are you, 12?
You can't be serious . Making him wear a strap on? You have to have 6 in or so? Sorry that your so cavernous. And that you prefer plastic over flesh, I think you should do all men a favor and go full lesbo. Yw
>>
>>17184532

the size of his dick wasnt even mentioned and how was i supposed to know what average is? and 6 and 7 is only 1 and 2 inches from 5

>>17184697

he never once complained about that

>>17184857
it gets a little tiring to read troll shit like this mixed with everyother nice reply but oh well this is 4chan right

>>17185303
yea if i could go back to the past id tottally say i never had any bfs before or say they were, like, 4
>>
>>17185392
Your clit is smaller than his dick and you can enjoy sex. You don't need size to enjoy sex, you need size to please the other and have self esteem add a result. Do anal where you're on top, that way he trusts deeper.
>>
>>17185394
You knew his dick is vastly smaller than your exes. Duck size is a sensitive spot for men because their ability to pleasure a woman depends on it. What you're doing is emasculating for a guy, which can be ok if it's strictly between you two and he can trust you with his life. If not, he will get really insecure, jealous, and sad especially if he's introverted because then he will have a hard time defending himself.
>>
>>17185405

we do enjoy oral on each other, but penetration is just not possible. not even when i sit and try rocking, his dick just keeps sliding out

>>17185423
>You knew his dick is vastly smaller than your exes. Duck size is a sensitive spot for men because their ability to pleasure a woman depends on it.

5 months of relationship and never once it depended on it

>What you're doing is emasculating for a guy, which can be ok if it's strictly between you two and he can trust you with his life.

it is. never ever told anyone, its only between the two of us. there is no way from that game anyone could imply his size
>>
>>17185553
You asked how he could be sex centric that's what I answered. You can be sex centric even with a small dick.
>>
>tells everyone at a party that boyfriend is tiny
What kind of horrible person willingly mocks and humiliates their partner in front of others? Being drunk is no excuse. You betrayed him.
>>
>>17185583
only if you actually read it you will see that didnt happen
>>
>>17185553
Maybe it didn't depend on it in your case but in general it does and it can destroy a great deal of self esteem. You need to rebuild his trust and confidence. Be loyal, loving and avoid this topic in the future.
>>
>>17183090
Yeah, it's a pretty good deal in there heads. They can let themselves go to shit as long as theyre packing 6+ or whatever the meme number is at the time.
>>
>>17183012
Damn. You fucked up. You're pretty selfish from what you posted.

If you need him to use a strapon you probably shouldn't even be in a relationship. That's just humiliating.

You fucked up with telling other people about his size. No really other way to put that
>>
>>17185808
7+
>>
>>17183012
Gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8, no h8
>>
>>17183012
OP I had a small peen ex too and I was totally fine with our sex and him (I would just masturbate with a dildo when I wanted that extra penetration) but his insecurity turned me off so much and eventually made me leave him.
I don't get it. The fucking insecurity. If we're with you and repeatedly express through words and actions that we want to be with you then that's that...don't get hung up on our ex's, or other guys' size. It's not something that can be changed, so accept it, and win us over with your confidence. I don't even like oral, U mostly get off from mental stimulation and excitement. We grinded a lot during sex. It was different and took a while how to learn to enjoy each other, but it was nice.
>>
OP, you're gonna get a lot of troll responses/ emotional responses here.

You didn't do anything wrong. You are not responsible for his reaction. He, and he alone, is responsible for his emotions and how he feels. We are each in charge of managing our own feelings.

You could have been more tactful at the party, but you were also drunk, so tact is pretty difficult in that situation. Just try to ride it out, try not to be angry at him, and see where that takes you. He's being a bit of a baby, but it's also super understandable given how much importance society places on having a huge juicy cock. Do your best to reassure him you like things how they are. Also, you could try buying just a plain dildo (I recommend glass, as they're super easy to clean) and teach him to pleasure you with that. I think it might be a little less emasculating for him than putting on a strap-on.

Source: My bf has a normal sized cock (6") and he feels inadequate because it's super hard for me to cum. I can't cum from penetration and it takes 45min of oral. He's freaked out before saying that I'll never love having sex with him as much as I like using toys, etc. Which couldn't be farther from the truth.
>>
>>17185647
>>17185808

thnx for honests responses

>>17185844
blind people that cant read can go rot in hell

>>17185878
u see guise, this gal gets it

>>17185880
ty very much, although i feel it was my fault im doing my best to fix this
>>
"his dick is just fine the way it is" if it was fine you wouldn't have to use a strap on.
>>
>>17185878
Because we know you will always crave big dick. Insecurity can't be overcome just like that. It takes a long time and even then it might still be there. He probably is off worse now than before.
>>
>>17183022
I believe you.
>>
For your consideration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zret7O8YoU
>>
>>17185880
Men focus a lot on orgasm. At least I do and if I notice that a toy can make you cum much quicker then I see myself obsolete and useless. I know that you didnt choose to be that way but guys are incredibly sensitive about these topics. To me using toys during sex is similar to cheating since you are not getting pleased by me but something else.
>>
>>17186211
>if I notice that a toy can make you cum much quicker then I see myself obsolete and useless.
This. It's hard not to feel like "yesterday's model" next to a good toy, even with a big dick. I would go to a doctor tomorrow and get my rod replaced with one properly ribbed and textured, perfect-tasting, and capable of 10 speeds of vibration, mild electric shocks, and water jets if i could, but i can't.
Most guys don't mind at all if you use toys when they're not around, but during sex it's more difficult.
Men like feeling useful. If your BF has to use a strap-on, his dick quite simply isn't good enough. Lying to him won't change that. It won't start being true even if you say it another "million times".

It would help if you didn't start with that strap-on shit in the first place, most women don't ask their partners to do that (ie tact).You typically start with a Hitachi wand for example, then move on to various non-dick-shaped vibes/plugs, then on from there.
Try to introduce those other toys instead of the strap-on sometimes, see if you can get off as well with them instead (eg hitachi should be as good as or better than a strapon).

Also try to give more of a fuck. Your behavior and responses in this thread give me the impression that you have no idea how to make people feel better about themselves, or particularly care, and you should try to get better at that. It's a very important social skill (take it from me). You won't always be hot, someday you'll need it.

>>17184091
>its not like im asking him to do penis enlargement surgery
For most men, that would be better! This way, you not only told him that his dick isn't good enough to please a woman, but that it will NEVER be good enough. It'd be a thousand times better if he could go and get some quick surgery and fix it (like i can with frenulum breve), but he can't, enlargement surgery doesn't work very well (yet?).

>>17185878
If men left women for being insecure, you'd all be alone.
>>
>>17183012
I remember this bait
>>
File: 1309963856847.jpg (96 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1309963856847.jpg
96 KB, 640x427
The amount of hypocrisy and dissonance in this thread is only possible by a woman.
>>
Idea: Make him wear the strapon and then dp
>>
File: 1424060209059.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1424060209059.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
Anyone else really glad about the sexual revolution? Beautiful things like this thread wouldn't exist if not for the sexual revolution.
>>
>>17186207
hahah that actually made me lmao

damn, this late night spawn of responses gave me a lot to think about
>>
>>17186385
i believe not because girl's insecurities are generally cute and boys like to reinforce that everything is ok while boy's insecurities are a turn off to girls
>>
>>17186939
Thats pretty much what he said isn't it?
>>
>>17184657
i normally say it ranges from pelvic bone press to just sitting there normal. Im kinda fat so when i push down i get an extra inch and a half, which i guess is the same when im fucking someone, if i push in enough theyll be getting all the dick
>>
>>17183292
>message him that
Girl I was on your side, talk to him in person, and make him feel like the luckiest guy in the world.
Then you can move on.
>>
Please let this be bait.
>>
you insulted him by letting him fuck you with a strap on. then you told your friends about it under the effects of alcohol.

i think your true intentions were your actions. if you really did care about him you would have let him fuck you normally, perhaps let him control the dildo afterwards thats fine.

you even then told other people your honest feelings about this. yea sure you were drunk or something. but drunkenness really does show our inner most thoughts.

all if you really cared about not hurting him. you would have taken the proper precautions to avoid hurting him. your actions spoke louder than your word. and now youre paying the price. perhaps in your next relationship you will improve yourself
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.