[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to hide that I'm in summer school. What excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1024x730
I need to hide that I'm in summer school.

What excuse for being busy Wednesday nights is reasonable? I can't get a part-time job for this-- I'm taking too many hours.
>>
>>17182852
Why do you need to hide it?
>>
>>17182860
The other party has no idea that my depression was bad enough to keep me out of school. They think I only have a few courses left before I graduate.
>>
>>17182868
Uh, you know that people take summer classes for all sorts of reasons, right? Including things like alleviating their workload during main semesters?
>>
>>17182875
Huh. You're right. I can just say that I'm taking a Wednesday class over that.
>>
>>17182881
You're a fuckwit
>>
>>17182885
I kind of am. I just didn't consider that de-emphasizing the load I was actually taking would also work. I just viewed the whole circumstance as a failure scenario, particularly because I am so close to graduation. The other party thinks that my last semester's load would be light enough to make summer school unneeded (it isn't).
>>
Why is honesty out of the question?
>>
>>17183423
Admitting that I was non-functional enough to not be in school, and that I had lied for an entire semester about this, is something of a last resort.
>>
>>17182868
I'm in the exact same boat right now. You're not alone in dealing with this shit, here's to hoping it gets better.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.