[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a fun one, but a bit of background is needed. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
This is a fun one, but a bit of background is needed. I'm not in desperate need of advice, but I'd love some creativity from another perspective.

>be 19yo social retard
>meet cute girl
>never been so in love with someone
>FFW 8 months
>check my Facebook
>she texted me that "she got bored of me"
>"it's over"
>ok

Needless to say, it was pretty painful and I felt furious and depressed for a very long time. She never texted me after that and we haven't seen eachother since that moment.

>I'm 22yo atm
>I'm in a good position in life
>I've become a sociable person and right now I'm making an insane amount of money for a college student
>we're looking for new, pretty, sociable people to expand the company I work for
>share job advertisement on Facebook
>my ex sends me that she's genuinely interested in the job
>"I hope you don't think this is weird"
>no, not at all /sarcasm

Of course, I can't refuse a potential candidate for the job. I invited her for a "meet&greet", which basically means she has to do a couple of tests in order to be selected. The test involves performing a random scenario for a pretty big audience, with very little information. If you manage to make the audience like you, you got the job (at least for a trial period).

I, of course, have a bit of influence in what will happen during the event. What would you do if you were in my position? I don't care how perverted or twisted it is. What would you do? I know for a fact she desperately needs a job.
>>
>>17182615

Be an adult. If she's genuinely good at what she does, hire her. If she isn't, don't give her a pity job.
>>
Would be as impartial as I could.
>>
>>17182615
Give her the job if she's a good candidate. If you're planning to get back with her you might actually have a chance now that you changed.
>>
Ask her why man holes are round and if her desire to get this job is a social construct.
>>
You're just setting yourself up for a world of pain. You aren't obligated to give this girl a shot at all, frankly. Yeah, might be the high road or some shit, but nepotism makes the world go round and you don't owe this girl shit. Frankly I think you're a chump for even inviting her to the meet and greet.
>>
>>17183853
Pretty much this
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.