[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
going to a party soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: fakeshit.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fakeshit.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
going to a high school leavers party, will be fun, except I have no friends or any connections whatsoever with anyone in my school because of reasons.

how do I get into the flow of the party without having to gain people's respect or acknowledgment by talking and knowing to them

this isn't a prom btw, its a party with weed + alcohol
>>
>>17182462
Get wasted, but not too hard and go chat to people. Remember to be positive/happy/whatever (i dont know how exactly to say this, non-native english speaker). Works for me 90% of the time.
>>
If you drink, then drink your ass off and have fun. If you don't normally drink then don't drink a lot just drink as a social thing. If you don't normally drink don't get to drunk and make a fool of yourself by doing something stupid or end up getting sick. And if you smoke then smoke. If not. Then don't. BE YOURSELF! And make small talk with LOTS of people not just a few. Somebody is bound to want to keep talking. But congratulations and Graduating!
>>
were just on such a party last friday. First i sat quite for some time, but after the night progresses you get more intoxicated and then everything will feel more natural. tl;dr just drink with the flow
>>
>>17182736
its not a chill party though, its an insta-rave, everyone is over the top and start dancing instantly

wtf am I gonna do?
>>
File: Thread.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
Thread.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
>>17182462
Git drunk m8
>>
>>17182784
just chill
>>
>>17182462
If you haven't done so before, and your cool with it, then do it as an experience and try alcohol or weed. Don't let it be something you always do everytime you go outthough, its an experience, not a habit.
>>
Just be nice and ask ?s next thing you know you'll be parting with everybody
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.