[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I'm 23 and was de-virgined at the end of last year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: i-eat-ass_o_5190215.jpg (122 KB, 540x462) Image search: [Google]
i-eat-ass_o_5190215.jpg
122 KB, 540x462
Okay so I'm 23 and was de-virgined at the end of last year. It's all going pretty well aside from the fact that I'm full-on terrified to go down on him. He's very understanding and hasn't been pressuring me about it at all, but I'm crazy about him and want to do this for him, and do it well.
What the fuck do I do? How do I keep my goddamn teeth out of the way, my mouth is small and my teeth are big. His dick is pretty big too, about 7.5 inches and pretty generous girth. I'm just terrified of going full cheese grater on his Johnson.

TLDR: How do zuck da benis
>>
Practice with a banana or some shit.
>>
>>17182442
Practice on a banana.
>>
Step one: recognize he should never pressure you. That isn't normal.

Tell him to back the fuck off because pressuring you won't make you want to do the thing. Pressure doesn't quell fear or anxiety
>>
>>17182493
I think you may have misread, I said he hasn't been pressuring me at all. He's absolutely not that kinda guy.
>>
>>17182442
>How do I keep my goddamn teeth out of the way, my mouth is small and my teeth are big. His dick is pretty big too, about 7.5 inches and pretty generous girth. I'm just terrified of going full cheese grater on his Johnson.

Can you suck you thumb without biting it?
Yes? then you can do the same on his dick.

>>17182493
Found the stupid feminazi cunt. :-)
>>
>>17182593
His dick is significantly bigger than a thumb tho and I got dem big stupid awkward teeth
>>
>>17182612
It is really not an issue, as long as you do noth close your mouth. I was with several girls, and not ones - even the ones that sucked at sucking - bit me. As long as you do not close your mouth / willingly bite, it will not happen.
>>
i'm positive he wouldn't mind if you told him you want to suck his dick to practice getting it right
>>
>>17182635
This.

>>17182493
KY
>>
>>17182630
Well that's reassuring. I feel I definitely have the mental capacity to not bite down on his dangle. I just worry about my bottom teeth having a bit of a scraping effect. I've practiced on objects and it's very difficult to completely prevent an accidental scrape every now and then. Is it really not that big a deal? I thought that'd be a disaster in such a sensitive area.
>>
>>17182677

It isn't an awesome feeling to get a scrape, but it won't send him to the ground in pain. - Jesus Christ, just talk to him about it.

If you both are careful in the beginning, and he tells you how he feels while you do it, nothing bad will happen. Just do it.
>>
>>17182693
Yeah, you're right. Thanks. I guess because it's the first one he's going to experience I just wanted it to go really well to the point where I've now freaked myself out about shit that doesn't even matter all that much
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.