[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF's ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Found out GF had an "ex" who abused her and forced her into a relationship, while beating her and cheating on her, before they were even 18.

His family is very rich and has political influence, to the point where they can bail him out of trouble- when he beat her up and she went to the police, the case simply went nowhere, and similarly, when he beat a guy up at school with a chair, his dad talked to the principal and the whole deal was forgotten.

Eventually she blocked him and they went to different unis, but recently, he has began contacting her saying happy birthday, merry christmas etc, and even tried to hack her social media accounts

Literally what is a way to fight against this? I do not that crazy cunt to see me as competition and threaten me or my family. What can be done? Create a media outrage about his elite family so that their reputation crashes? Or report him to the anti-rape / abuse centre of his university?
>>
>>17182418
Some states have strict cyber bullying/stalking laws these days and their police department websites have forms and information on what to do, what types of things to save for evidence, etc. Recommend looking into that first. From your post it seems you're very angry and looking for revenge, I would refrain from that and make sure everything you do is legal, especially since it seems he has power and influence.
>>
>>17182418
you cannot undo what your gf chose to do in the past. she stayed with him and if she wanted to punish him only she can. I understand your fear though. She may go back to him.
>>
>>17182435
Are you retarded

That is not at all what I mean

She was forced into the relationship. He could hurt her family if she chose not to. He is a maniac.

I am not afraid of her choosing to "go back to him". He is hardly an ex. I am afraid of him stalking us and trying to hurt us!

>>17182432
He can bribe the police, it has happened before. I'm going to do everything I can to avoid him but it is only a matter of time until he finds out about me.
>>
>>17182679
Where do you live that the police can be bribed so easily? Police are a county entity enforcing state laws, look up on the laws themselves and any forms or documents you need to fill out. If your area is that shitty, I'd move.
>>
>>17182418
tell her "don't pay attention to this guy"
if she does leave her immediately, remember she is not yours is just your turn. Fucker her good while she is in your hands
>>
>>17182918
The UK...
>>
>>17182989
Well I'm not sure how your legal system works then or if you're as strict on cyber crimes. She has the option of blocking him on social media, why hasn't she done that?
>>
>>17183002
She has, that's the point. The stalking only keeps continuing via new accounts etc.
>>
>>17183002
Also if he can get out of assaulting people the police will do fuck all about cyber bullying
>>
>>17182679
>He could hurt her family if she chose not to
Sounds a little far fetched bro. This the first girl to touch your cock? Something tells me yes
>>
>>17183017
Just assume it isn't. Now tell me what options I have m7
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.