[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help on how to stay awake? I've been a good boy and gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
Help on how to stay awake?

I've been a good boy and gone to bed at 11pm (almost) every day for most of my life. now i'm out of school and I managed to get a job working night shifts, and I'm desperately trying to stay awake late so I can get used to it before I start.
it's hard. nothing interests me when i'm tired. yesterday I fell asleep at 1am, and now it's 10pm and i already wish i was asleep.
>>
>>17182330

go tothe store and buy a 'starbucks energy drink'. i usually get mocha.

lay out a couple of movies or even better, a tv show that you've been wanting to watch.

you should have two shows. one erally serious and focus worthy. another more comedy and light that you've seen before, and can listen to while doing other stuff.

you keep your lights on, and you sit in a computer chair. you watch the serious show and/or play the serious game until you are way too exhausted.

then you put on the funny show in the background mostly to listen to. and you also turn on a lighter more fun game. enable cheats for unlimited lives if you have to. play that.

also helps to have a friend stay up with you if you can.

dont lay in bed its a trap.
>>
>>17182337
caffeine doesn't really do anything for me, i've been drinking coffee since i was a kid

also... my bed is so waaaaarm....
>>
>>17182345

do it anyways. better than nothing. also consider mixing coffee with soda, thts what i see em do in nightmare on elm street.

a starbucks energy shot is way more extreme than a cup of coffee. also invest in 5 hour energy if you must. load up and experiment.

>also my bed is so waaarm

so? you asked for advice not cheatcodes.
>>
File: dooog.jpg (42 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
dooog.jpg
42 KB, 960x720
>>17182352
the bed....... its swallowing me whoooole... nooOOOO AVENGE ME

but seriously, thanks a bundle. i'll walk to 7/11 and get some fresh air to wake me up, and buy one of those energy things
>>
>>17182361

ah ur in the middle of it? yeah you gotta prep this shit. good luck man!
>>
File: 360_provigil_0317.jpg (39 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
360_provigil_0317.jpg
39 KB, 360x235
Modafinil
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.