[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to win back an old girlfriend you broke up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: GOT_Jackson_Pace_012612_0.jpg (24 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
GOT_Jackson_Pace_012612_0.jpg
24 KB, 550x413
Is it possible to win back an old girlfriend you broke up with 8 years ago, and is now in a serious relationship? She contacted me to meet up 2 years ago but changed her mind then met her new boyfriend. Pic not related.
>>
pffffahahahahahaha
no
>>
>>17182281
Honesty just let go
>>
>>17182281
Have you been pining after her for all 8 years? If so, you've got other problems you need to address. If not, it's always possible for people to reconnect, but it doesn't make sense if she's already in a serious relationship. Work on your own life and maybe you'll reconnect again at some other time when you are in the same place, romantically.
>>
No its only recently ive started obsessing, i havnt contacted her for years, but i suddenly miss her like mad. Her bf a dozen years older than her, fat and grey. We shud still have a physical attraction.
>>
>>17182281
I've been there and done that. 99% of the time it doesn't work. 8 years might as well be another lifetime ago.

You're likely in love with the old her.
>>
>>17182281
NEVER go back to an ex.
Rule #1.
>>
I know your all correct, yet the surge of emotion has driven me to 4chan.
>>
I suppose it is a lifetime ago. Ive gone from stoner to police officer and shes a tattoo artist covered head to toe in tattoos she never had before.
>>
>>17182336
>>17182318
I don't think it would hurt to just talk to her and catch up. It would probably help you to stop idealizing her. But I would nip all expectations of getting back together in the bud first.
>>
>>17182281
anything is possible, but why would you?
>>
True. I could try to meet up. But yeah, if i cant work my way back into her life, y wud i. Maybe i was hoping for 4chan success stories.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.