[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so I've been crushing on this girl for a while. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Sweat.jpg (38 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.jpg
38 KB, 560x560
Okay, so I've been crushing on this girl for a while. I've recently discovered we share a ton of interests, including movies/shows/etc, and have similar values and ideas.

We've hung out for a while the past few days and I'm trying to gauge if she's interested in me. I realize there's no 100% foolproof way to tell because it's always possible she's just being friendly.

With that being said, yesterday she was talking about her ex and her reasons for breaking up with him because they weren't compatible. She keeps talking about how "in sync" she and I are. Is this a clue/sign? If so, what should I do?

I've never dated a girl before so I'm completely lost. 24/M if it helps.
>>
>>17182248
There is a 99% foolproof way to tell. You ask her.
>>
>>17182248

make a move.
>>
>>17182270
I realize that, obviously, but I've never done it before and it makes me crazy nervous
>>
>>17182326

there is nothing we can say or do that wont make you crazy nervous. but its a good rush you get even if she says shes not interested.
>>
>>17182326
You're anxious because right now she's Schrodinger's crush. To you she's in a state of both liking you and not liking you and you're afraid of opening that box and seeing how she actually feels.
>>
>>17182340
>but its a good rush you get even if she says shes not interested.
don't believe these lies

rejection always hurts, even after getting really good at it
>>
>>17182374
>rejection always hurts

except for not really. rejection hurts when you are really invested yeah, but when you are a happy person rejection isnt all that bad. cuz you dont make your life about these people.

if you get rejected your life is exactly the same as it was ten minutes ago. if your life was good, then thats not a bad thing.

you should consider fixing your life.

OP should consider asking out this girl.
>>
>>17182374
Ever notice that the guys that are great at accepting rejection are the ones that rarely get rejected? If rejection hurts, you're probably taking things too personally. And if she rejects you in a shitty way that IS an attack on your person, then she's kind of shitty anyway, so you're better off. You need to get some perspective on these situations to be able to deal with rejection. Sometimes girls will reject you for the most seemingly unrelated reasons, so no need to feel bad about it or look too deeply into it.
>>
>>17182406

i get rejected all the time, and its fine.

rejection only hurts if you let it. you have to realize that most of the time these people arent even judging you, they just feel no chemistry with you.

you are not objectively or even subjectively a better person just because someone feels chemistry with you.

if your life is exactly the same as it was an hour ago, then the rejection cant actually be whats hurting you.
>>
Yes, it's a sign. Atta boy.
>>
>>17182391
>if you get rejected your life is exactly the same as it was ten minutes ago.
except you know now that another person for sure thinks you're a piece of shit
>>
>>17182248

Ask her, you moron.

>As always communication is the answer.
>/adv/ did strike again.
>>
>>17182520

>thinks you're a piece of shit
>for being a normal human being

what is your childhood trauma man? the world isn't divided between 'people id screw' and 'people who are complete pieces of shit'.

girls are not magical vagina monsters who decide if you are worthy of being human.
>>
>>17182520
Read
>>17182454
And
>>17182406
Rejection is 9/10 times never personal. If when you reject someone you think "gross they asked me out, they're a piece of shit", that kind of makes you the piece of shit. And even if they do think you're a piece of shit, why does that matter? They thought you were a piece of shit before you even asked them, so nothing has really changed except that now you know. And if you really want to change yourself because of someone's opinion, at least you have some motivation for self improvement.
>>
File: 1462188554666.jpg (391 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462188554666.jpg
391 KB, 1080x1080
>>17182248
Escalate physically

Easy examples:

1. Greet with big smile with kiss or hugs
2. Taking a selfie grab her waist or hip
3. Grab her hand when you say to her "come with me i want to show you something
4.Try stay very near to her

And a lot mores thing you can do.

She and you will feel more comfortable with each other and the next step is a kiss which it will come without effort or stress.

If she is not interested that way she will be cold and try no discretly get away.
>>
>>17182602
If he can't even ask her out, this PUA shit will go terribly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.