[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I broke up with my exgirlfriend 2 months ago i triet to get back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: descarga (5).jpg (10 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
descarga (5).jpg
10 KB, 282x179
I broke up with my exgirlfriend 2 months ago i triet to get back with her till 4 weeks ago, well then after she told me she didn't want to be with me NOW, i just gave up and started to have sex with another girl as friends.
Well today my ex called me today.
And i still love her like the first day, we've been together for 2 years and we broke up because we had a really bad discussion.
Well my problem is.
Should i tell her that i had sex with another girl? We werent together but i think she would be sad or angry idk.
Thanks guys.
>>
>>17182139
carry that secret to your grave. never mention it again, even to jesus.

how many people know about it?
>>
4 people know about it.
1- my best friend who is in contact with her and he knows why i did it, because i was very depresed.
2- A girl on the internet , who does not know my ex and has no chance of talking to her.
3- my best friend on the internet he knws her and talks to her.
4-her best friend who is one of my best (girl)friends knows only that i kissed that girl and she knows that i knew she wouldnt get back with me.
>>
If you can't be honest you're doomed to fail again already.
>>
>>17182211
but how would that conversation go?

"Oh yeah, glad we're back together, but while I was still in love with you I fucked some bitch just for fun."
>>
>>17182221
"In the interest of not lying to you, I need to know that while I was heartbroken over us breaking up I slept with one other girl. It was a mistake and I regret it and I hope I can forgive me for what issues when I wasn't myself. I know it would probably be better not to tell you this, but I would rather you hear it from me." Something like that.
>>
>>17182225
fair enough. I obviously have the emotional sensitivity of a 15 y.o. autist.
>>
The problem is
THE HUGE PROBLEM IS.
is that she broke up with her ex 3 years ago, when they were together for 2 years just because he told her that she was knowing a girl on the internet and they just had online sex.
And im scared
Soo scared,

And i had sex with this girl because i didn't know we were going to get back together and i didn't even get hard on the first try because of this crap, after a couple days i just disconected my brain to have sex.
>>
>>17182139
if she asks tell her. she should understand you were broken up. if she doesn't ask you don't need to bring it up. keeping it a secret will probably eat away at you while you're with her if you are already feeling guilty about it.
>>
>>17182181
This is fucking stupid.

>>17182211
This guy 100% knows what's up. It shouldn't be a secret, but being honest doesn't mean you have to tell her everything at once. Tell her, if you're truly concerned for her feelings, that you were appropriately frivolous with your sex life while you were apart. You didn't have any obligation to her that time. If she gets mad, forget her.
>>
>>17182243
I have a plan. screen print this thread, send it to a friend, then get said friend to send it to her. any good?
>>
Guys.

I know her, if i tell her she is going to break up with me.

I love her and i know she wasn't with other guys while we were single because her best friend is also a very very good friend of mine and she told he that she was very depressed when we broke up she was crying and all but she just didn't want to be with anyone at that time.

Obviously i told the girl that i fucked not to tell her, hope she does not have any feeling about me or gets crazy and fcking ruins everything.

Hope not dude, hope not.
>>
I just fucking realized.................. OMFG!
Well me and this girl had sex but one time she brought a friend and we had a threesome i forgot it , im retareded, oh my fcking god
>>
>>17182259
Secret secrets are no fun
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.