[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police Departments doing nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
So I live in a rural mountain town in east coast of the USA, and the police in my county and the county next to time haven't did shit.
Last year my mother had two cars from her stolen, by my sister in the neighboring county and the warrant that was filed was dropped. We believe it was dropped due to her boyfriend being family members with a judge in the local court house.
My sister stole medication, a controlled one, and was told that they do not handle stolen medication so warrants cannot be filed. And yesterday she breaks into my shed and steals some expensive lawn equipment,

With two police departments doing absolutely nothing with my family's situation and for everyone else for that matter what could be done about this? Is there a way to at least contact someone about how shitty the police department is?
>>
>>17181952
If they're so shitty there shouldn't be any issue with you killing her if you keep it quiet.
>>
File: 1462494148290.gif (2 MB, 350x258) Image search: [Google]
1462494148290.gif
2 MB, 350x258
>>17181961
this

or just rob her, lol there's no law where you are. ofc you could get her in federal trouble. At least state, ur county cops blow
>>
You're going to have to do all the legwork,op.

Setup basic security cameras, record all phone calls, everything documented with your encounters with dirtbags, and local Leo.

You may have to goto state cops.
>>
>>17181952
Call your state Attorney General and be ready to document everything you just said.
>>
>>17181952
>live in USA
Get a big dog, buy guns, lock your shit up
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.