[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I crazy for having my biggest long-term ambition being moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lonely-houses.jpg (124 KB, 900x770) Image search: [Google]
lonely-houses.jpg
124 KB, 900x770
Am I crazy for having my biggest long-term ambition being moving as far from human contact as possible?

I like being alone, and if this choice was economically sustainable I'd take it in an instant.
>>
I think you are lying, you would not be on this board if you really wanted to be alone THAT badly.
>>
I would too. I don't know how crazy it is though.
>>
Living without human contact is miserable.
>>
>>17181796
why do you care about the thoughts of others?
>>
test your theory in a smaller dose.
>>
>>17181809
Good point, maybe I'd regret making that choice; maybe I'd make that choice just so I can say I chose to do so.

I'll probably never even have such a choice, maybe the whole concept cannot exist in this era.
>>
>>17181836
If you require some solitude, just go on a trip alone in nature and clear your mind. you don't need to isolate yourself for the rest of your life just because you like to be alone a majority of your time
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20 KB, 474x305) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20 KB, 474x305
>>17181796
> Want to move to private island
> Is it crazy?
If it was, private islands wouldn't be selling for millions of dollars USD.

Good luck achieving your dream.
>>
>>17181867

And there are others in the range of 20-40k.

Depends on what international waters you are in.
>>
>>17181796
>moving as far from human contact as possible
No. You're a hypocrite for posting about it.
>>
>>17181796
And then you get sick and there's no doctors anywhere near you.
>>
>>17181796
Apply to a catholic monastery then.

Aside of the prayer and working times, you can stay your whole day in your cell, and the roman catholic church will pay for your life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.