[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No motivation to do anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (525 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
525 KB, 1242x2208
Also severely depressed. What can I do?
>>
You need to find meaning in thinks that perhaps you don't currently or never did in your past.
>make friends
>get a hobby
>get further into an activity you already enjoy doing
>get a pet
>get really into music
>>
>>17181788
Go to doctor / psychiatrist / psychologist... Start with whichever one of those is most convenient, they can refer you to another if it's not optimal for you
>>
>>17181788

start shopping for a therapist.

also what do you want to do assuming you had motivation?
>>
>>17181831
I can't afford therapy or any of that. Want to exercise, do well in school, and be a good friend/decent person. Instead I sit around all day every day, and fail my courses over and over.
>>
>>17181883

i could give tips but it sounds to me like you dont really know what you want. so the only tip im going to give is

>make lists
>make schedules
>cross things off when completed
>reward yourself when you do
>>
>>17181901
>I realize that you have no motivation to do anything, don't see purpose in anything and lack energy to leave the be
>here is a list of major things you need to do before you die

This is how you sound.
>>
>>17181788
I know some basic behavioral therapy tricks along with others I've picked up while doing research.

Give us some more info op, what's your age, occupation, what do you enjoy doing, what are you good at and etc?
>>
>>17181788
Recently I have been writing bad poetry and keeping it to myself. It makes me feel a lot better. I know how to write proper poetry, but that takes a lot of time and creativity and such so I just blurt stuff down and feel better. You should definitely try it. It helps me sleep at night.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.