[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What are the red sings a woman is using a dude? Whether
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: hgjfhf.jpg (225 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
hgjfhf.jpg
225 KB, 1300x1300
>What are the red sings a woman is using a dude?

Whether cause she feels lonely ,needs something, or just wants to get to know one of his friends.
>>
>Wants things, like money
Any women who constantly are asking for money to buy things, or just things in general can be using the man if they seem to not be thankful or really care what the male thinks about that kind of behavior
>women asks the man questions
Especially things that don't have to do with the male and his feelings/interests
>>
>>17181721

do you mean in a platonic sense? its hard to say.

are we ever not using people to not feel lonely? i mean the whole point of interaction is to not be lonely. some people use it to a more extreme degree.

if a girl never wants to hang out one on one but is fine texting and social mediaing you, then yeah shes just using you to stave off boredom. if you arent comfortable with this relationship, get out.

if shes constantly borrowing stuff from you, or you are paying for your outside excursions but wont commit to 'date' you
>>
>>17181736
Im not really talking about money, but about someone who hangs out with you when she has nobody else, seems interested but says otherwise
Pretty much the 3 things i said on the first post
>>
>>17181721
She is breathing.
>>
File: Red_-_band_press_photo.jpg (208 KB, 1724x1200) Image search: [Google]
Red_-_band_press_photo.jpg
208 KB, 1724x1200
>>17181721
>red sings
https://youtu.be/yH-k_6tU9Wc
https://youtu.be/gPFlJtUxydk
>>
>>17181745
What you described sounds like the friend zone
>hangs with you when there are no other options
>she seems interested but is not
More like you are interested and wish she was but you know she isn't
>uses you to not be alone, would rather fuck your friends
Literal friend-zone anon, avoid at all costs, even if it ends the friendship
>>
>>17181871
Well fuck never been here
This is fucking shit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.