[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I have this pimple on my scrotum and it hurts like a bitch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-6803372283699589761.jpg (590 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6803372283699589761.jpg
590 KB, 1440x2392
so I have this pimple on my scrotum and it hurts like a bitch. i have a dermatologist but last time I went there she was a milf basically and being in just underwear made me hard as a rock and I didn't want to show her due to my boner. how do I fix this?
>>
>>17181557
Show her your boner.

She's definitely seen it many times before. For people in her profession it's like seeing an earlobe. Just another flesh part of the body.
>>
>>17181557
Ask to speak to a male doctor....

Or just talk to MILF doctor again and just whip out your boner so she can see it, maybe you'll get lucky
>>
should I fap before I go? the office doesn't have any male doctors that I saw. and I rather have a woman be touching me down there than some faggot. but wouldn't she get freaked out if it got huge all of the sudden?
>>
FUCK THE DERMATOLOGIST
>>
>>17181557

>go to docs ten mins early
>jack it in disabled toilet
>???
>profit
>>
>>17181568
I'm pretty sure that happens more than you think, they should be used to it by now.
>>
I don't think you need a dermatologist to pop a pimple.

Just go to a clinic.
>>
>>17181646
it's like in my skin. been trying to pop it for weeks.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.