[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to stop feeling...actual attraction to women? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: bottomless-pit-front-back.jpg (173 KB, 1728x864) Image search: [Google]
bottomless-pit-front-back.jpg
173 KB, 1728x864
Is it normal to stop feeling...actual attraction to women? I can get it up for sex, but actually feeling like I need to be around someone, or actually feeling a sexual attraction that goes beyond "you're kind of cute and here I guess" is beyond me these days. I haven't pursued a woman or felt the need to hit on them for anything other than my own amusement in a long time. I've been single for over a year, and most of my partners in the last five I could take or leave. Is this what adulthood feels like?
>>
>>17181273
Same here. I've lost all interest in woman, due to their poisonous nature. Pump & dump, have no time for their bullshit.
>>
>>17181292
Yeah, except I'm not a misogynist lmao. Take your redpill bullshit elsewhere.
>>
It's normal, you just need to meet enough shitty women. Even monkeys learn that something is bad for them after enough repetition.
>>
>>17181273
Same.
I'm a pretty lonely virgin but if I somehow escape work and go wandering around, none of the women I see strike me as attractive or attention grabbing, and it's becoming quite alarming.

I want a partner, but if no one draws my attention then I have no idea what I should be looking for or who could make me happy. It's incredibly confusing.
>>
>>17181273
It's because you haven't met anyone better than a 2D basic bitch...you just haven't found a good match yet
>>
>>17181301
Wizard detected
>>
>>17181305
I meet tonnes of people every year though. I find it hard to believe that all of them are shallow basic bitches. And if the good ones are really that rare, good luck to me ever trying to win one over lmao.
>>
Male apathy to women is an unsolved problem on the same tier as np complete, confirmed.
>>
>>17181344
Hey i'm CS major too.
I'm in the same boat as OP, i started doing sports for girls, but i'm way past that. I do strength training 3x a week and MMA training 3x now lol and now gf in sight but idc anymore. I'm 6'3 doing pretty well in uni, and not looking Bad(at least that's what i think).
My Main problem is, that i literally have 0 drive to talk to any girl. On top of that I HATE going to clubs\parties\drinking\etc.
20y old now and never had a gf, at some point you just stop caring. Short term plan is, that i stopped fapping 4 days ago and hope that, this will make me talk to girls, pretty unlikely though. Long term plan is an arranged marriage set up by my parents. Such is life i guess...
On the plus side: Albanian chicks are fucking HOT, so Theres that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.