[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend just failed last yaer of his HS which he was even repeating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Depressed-Woman.png (66 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Depressed-Woman.png
66 KB, 640x427
My friend just failed last yaer of his HS which he was even repeating and now he say he doesnt care anymore and he wasted probably 2 years for nothing but I know he cares just hides it

I tried to help him but he didnt listen to me much and now Im afraid he will start hating me ,cause we were together years back and now im in UNI and he ... well

WHAT SHOULD i DO ?
>>
There's nothing you can do, nor should you. Just continue to be his friend and not treat him like the loser he thinks he is.
>>
>>17181243
He is a loser, unless he has some legitimate reason for failing high school twice.
>>
>>17181276

he sucks at math and english so much, now works, we have a program were you do 3 + 2 years program which is equall to 4 year high schools and he thrown 3 years to do the 2 year program and now failed and bounced back down to the 3 year program he finished years ago which severely limits his potential in jobs

its a shame cause hes so close to completing it and left it just like the previous year ...
>>
>>17181297
If you suck at math and English you suck at everything academic. Is there something he doesn't suck at?
>>
>>17181302

maybe grammar ?
>>
>>17181308
That would be English. There is no class form"grammar."
>>
>>17181317

We dont live in murrica and our primary language isnt english
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.