[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice! My friend asked me to come along on an eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1329591826069.jpg (834 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1329591826069.jpg
834 KB, 1440x900
I need advice!

My friend asked me to come along on an eating "contest". The challenge is to down a 750g burger under 45 minutes.

What can properly prepare me for completing that challenge? Got two days.
>>
Practice deep throating dick so you can swallow larger chunks of that burger
>>
>>17181107
Got a couple of bananas at home, so I got that covered.
Thanks for the input
>>
At this point, all I think I can do is eat a banana for breakfast on that day.
>>
>>17181106
That's not even that big a meal.
>>
File: 1336329486765.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1336329486765.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
>>17181320
I'm not american.
>>
>>17181323
Oh, that would be a problem then. Good luck!
>>
>>17181106
Be hungry (skip two meals before the action) and take the race as a free lunch.

Bring some extra water in case there will be all burgers and no water. You can't fail at this basic human skill :-D
>>
>>17181106
Do you have chips as a side or is it literally jut the burger? If its just the burger you should be pretty dandy, given you don't have the stomach of an Ethiopian. Just have a light meal about 2 hours beforehand, I find it helps when eating a big meal. Other than that just smoke a joint and you'll be right.
>>
>>17181336
I don't know if there's any side orders, desu. I'm kinda going in blind, the fb-event didn't say anything useful.

>>17181335
> You can't fail at this basic human skill
I'll eat some of it, that I'm sure of :^)
>>
>>17181106
>Smoke a blunt an hour before the contest
>Get serious munchies m8
>Eat the burger in record breaking time
>Start eating the plate
>The table
>Everyone else's food
>The referee
>See food diet
>Go on a King Kong rampage through town
>Climb the nearest tall structure and swing from the top
>Start pulling out food that you've collected from your pants
>Dunno where all this food came from
>Get overwhelmed
>Brought to trial to answer for your crimes
>Still high as fuck
>"Anon is found guilty for 3 counts of murder and responsible for $420,690 worth of damage to public property"
>"Okay but did I win the contest tho lmao?"
>Profit
>>
>>17181106
If you're serious, I'd go ask /ck/
They actually have strategies, tips and tricks for eating challenges.
>>
Watch Furious Pete
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.