[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just confessed my feelings to my cousin and she said she likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 490x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 490x632
Just confessed my feelings to my cousin and she said she likes me like a younger brother, and not as a lover. I don't know how to fucking cope guys. I think I'm losing it. I've been infatuated with her for over a year, and my pre-existing depression and suicide ideations have increased tenfold. I feel like shit and don't know how to cope with this heart break. I can't sleep and my appetite is just gone. I think I'm going to commit suicide in a year and die as a young kissless virgin.
>>
Post your cousins body for reference.
How old are you?
Why are you infatuated with your cousin?
>>
And unlike other girls, this is my fucking cousin. You can't pick and choose who your family is, and it fucking sucks that I'll never be with her romantically. Before you guys are quick to judge, we only met once in adulthood, so I became very attracted to her.

I don't know what to do. I'm desperate for answers. I'm just desperate. I'm so miserable that I can't even cry myself to sleep. Instead I'm just crying and doing a half-assed job at trying to sleep.

I'll never be with her and it hurts.
>>
>>17180969
1. No
2. I'm 18, she's 19
3. We only met once in adulthood, so the Westermarck effect never developed.
>>
>girl doesn't like me back :^(
Cut all ties with her, stop focusing on it and you'll get over it.
>>
>>17180972
Answer my fucking questions and stop sobbing like a bitch.
Cant help you if u dont interact.
>>
>>17180974
1. Yes
2. Jesus youre young.
3. How do you love someone you only met once?
>>
>>17180977
Yeah? Well she isn't like any other girl. She's my cousin. I can't exactly cut ties with her because she's family and not a complete random stranger.

>>17180978
I did.

Ever since I became infatuated with her, I was unable to seek other relationships with other girls. Plenty of girls are into me, but the only girl I wanted was my cousin.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2542x3391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2542x3391
I should mention that I'll be staying with her family for two months in a few days. There's no way I'm going to get over this any time soon, or be able to avoid the awkward tension between us.
>>
>>17180982
>I have only met her this year
>we've only met once
>I can't really cut all ties with her

You're just making excuse. If you're not, then just limit her interaction with her. No one is going to force you to hang out with her.
>>
>>17180982
Breh, youre not ahooting for waterfalls here, youre going after undergroud lakea on mars. What youre asking is probably beyond what you can do right now. Youre too unstable emotionally (read: hormonal) to take the nessisary steps to achieve this rather difficult goal.

Can you end up with your cousin? Absolutely.

Will it be easy?
Fuck no.
>>
>>17180994
>>17180993

Read >>17180991

Also, how exactly do I end up with my cousin if she has stated that she only likes me as her younger cousin? Truthfully, I want to be in a romantic relationship with her and fornicate her, but now I feel hopelessly lost in this seemingly arduous journey.
>>
>>17180997
I did read it. Youre already fucked. You made too many beginner mistakes.
The effort you would need to achieve this task is far beyond your means currently.
You arent frodo trying to take the ring to mordor to destroy it, youre gollum. You just arent capable of it right now. Stick with girls who are interested in you and keep close tabs on your cousin. Dont be creepy, just be there but distant.
>>
>>17181001
Care to explain what I did wrong? I feel so fucking stupid, I've never had a girlfriend and I'm clinically depressed. I want to fix this, but I manage to fuck up everything about my social life.
>>
>>17181006
Ok, first lets point out the obvious: fucking your cousin is incest, taboo.
Even if she liked you those ways, personally/emotionally/sexually, she would have to cross a line that has social repercussions.
What can you offer her thats so good it overcomes that risk?
>>
>>17181013
All right, so it's pretty clear getting her is completely out of the question.

My problem is that I'm still torn up by this whole situation. I just need your advice on how to cope.

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm staying with her for two whole months, and I just know I'm not emotionally prepared for it.
>>
>>17181019
Alright, here's the thing. If you embrace giving up on it then you may be able to talk it out with her, if she is willing. Tell her your feelings, face to face in private where she can talk back. Tell her how you know its crazy, tell her you dont really know how to feel about it. Tell her that you dont know if its genuine feelings or just animal urges. I dont know how well you know eachother.
Do not tell her you are emotionally unstable. Women are emotionally unstable as it is, she doesnt need some ticking time bomb around if she doesnt feel the same way. Thats scary shit.
Number one way to lose a female is to make them uncomfortable when they are around you.
>>
>>17181026
Thanks. I want to pursue it, but I know I'm better off with someone else. Fuck dude, I wish I was normal.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.