[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get your ex girlfriend back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Eli.png (154 KB, 346x567) Image search: [Google]
Eli.png
154 KB, 346x567
How to move on and forget your ex gf.

She was the only one I had.

Our relashionship wasn't the best but she was the only one that ever made me happy in a relashionship.

I feel like she hates me a lot and that they're will be no turn back from her.

I may have lied abt stupid things but nothing relevent or i never cheated or talked to other women on purpose when we were together.

Only thing she hated about me is that i was asking too many things and she wanted peace because she came out of a long relashionship .
Sorry for bad english and again thank you for your help.
>>
Give her time. She'll come back if you were good to her.

Otherwise, it's time to move on.

DON'T meet other people, especially NOT women, it's gonna get worst.

Best you can do is stay alone.
>>
Don't give her time

women are a dime a dozen and functionally the same as any other beyond physical appearance. The girl you lost out on is replaceable.

Pursuing her makes you look weak. Go after other women, and work on your dominance markers.

Usually exes try crawling back after they see you being successful and getting other women; ignore this and push that ex away forever. She's a loser with poor decision-making skills.
>>
>>17181030

If i didn't care abt her, i'd be with other women already.

There are women talking to me and stuff but I just don't feel like going out.

It's just that with her, i don't have to be someone else, i'm myself.
>>
>>17180867

Do fun stuff and develop your character.

>Have gf, she breaks up with me
>Deal with it and move on, start talking to other women and whatnot
>Get tagged on normiebook doing fun stuff with other grills and friends
>ex starts talking to me again
>Asks if I still have romantic feelings for her AFTER 4 FUCKEN MONTHS.
>Kek real hard, because she probably couldn't find anyone better and now wants to have a go with me again
>Friendzone her, but also flirt with her to confuse her

Same thing happened with my other ex, I do not fucken understand
>>
She will regret it forever. Good men arent so easy to find these days.
>>
>>17180867
Don't put so much blame on yourself, pessimism leads to depression. Everybody has faults and insecurities and you are no exception. Give her some space, reach out to her and begin a new friendship. Don't discuss the relationship or your feelings, just warm her up to you again. Talk to her objectively, as in if you actually have something to tell her. Once you two are comfortable again then start sending flirty little texts out of the blue. Keep in mind friend zone doesn't apply here because you've already crossed that barrier, just don't let her string you on or use you.
>>
>>17181345
Also any time you talk to or see her make sure you are completely aware of what you're saying, how you say it, and when you're saying it. Smile a lot, allow there to not be awkward silences, make plenty of eye contact but don't gaze into their eyes longingly. Be the better version of who they got together with, make them want you. Don't tell them that you want them until they want you otherwise you will be backtracking. Consider why you got together with them in the first place I.e. You like hanging out, conversation, etc. And nurture that. Don't try to be anything, just don't act on what you think they want. Act on what you want. You do not want to be needy or dependent, as it will only make things harder.
>>
>>17181508

Man, you should write a book ... your advices are princeless.
>>
>>17181536
seconded

>>17181345
>>17181508
how come you give such good advices ?
>>
>>17181553

>You do not want to be needy or dependent, as it will only make things harder.

You just reminded me of how i was before i fell in love.

It's silly but everything you say is true. I need to come back to being myself again.

I wanted so bad to be with her that i had forgot who i was.

Thank you.
>>
>>17181536
>>17181553
Just got out of a relationship myself. I had to find myself in order to be sane enough to try and get her back. She did the whole "I don't feel that way anymore". The only assumption I can make is that I wasn't enjoying my life, and occasionally I would take it out on her, my friends, my family, my roommate, and myself. I realized this and solved a repressed issue in my past. Now I am just plain happy, and I am going to show her my new self. We broke up a month ago, but I have gotten over it. I only talk to her when I actually have something to say (not about the relationship), and I invite her to hang out occasionally. Once I came to terms with the fact that she is no longer with me, it made not wanting to talk to her all the time a lot easier. Body language plays a big role around them too, if you have your hands in your pockets, or your arms crossed or don't make eye contact, it will be clear you aren't comfortable. You have the chance to rebuild. Don't go hang out or talk with them because you want them back - do it because you like to spend time with them. The same reason you got together in the first place.
>>
>>17181638
Oh yeah and don't look at their Facebook/twitter/whatever all the time either. It will just keep you in the cycle of dwelling on the past. The past is done, and anything good that happened is good, and tends to outweigh those things that were bad. Don't try to manipulate them or whatever. Just get to know them again, try to do some new things, go out on dates (don't call them dates) like for coffee or a light lunch. Go out and do some shit too. If you spend all your time at home/work then chances are when they want to talk you won't have much to talk about. Nothing you go do can full that void, but it will prove to yourself that you can have fun without them. If they think you can't have fun without them it just takes us back to the whole neediness/dependence issue
>>
>>17181638
How did you solve this repressed issue and what was it if you don't mind ?
>>
>>17181656
My father abandoned me at birth and started calling me a couple of years ago. I kept deflecting how I felt about it and acting like it didn't affect me. I have constantly pushed for things to get better in my life. For instance, I would have a good job, but feel like I needed a better one. I would be depressed until I moved forward, telling myself "If I can just do this thing then everything will be better." I realized this was a result of the situation with my father. So I called him up and told him all the ways his actions had affected my life - telling me I would finally get to meet him when I was like 6 or 7 and then breaking contact. I told him how shitty that was but that I am stronger for it and will never become him. Ever since then I have been glowing.
>>
>>17181638

>The only assumption I can make is that I wasn't enjoying my life, and occasionally I would take it out on her, my friends, my family, my roommate, and myself.

Dude, this sounds like me talking ... Our stories are very similar.

> If they think you can't have fun without them it just takes us back to the whole neediness/dependence issue

Agree on that.
>>
>My father abandoned me at birth and started calling me a couple of years ago.

Ok, now there is too much ressemblance.... What's ur name sir ? I lived the exact same thing
>>
>>17181688
It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people live their life like this. Just find your drive in life. It doesn't have to be a person, or even a goal really. If you drive at nothing but checkpoints and goals this is how things end up. You have to find your means of reaching those goals, not only your transport, but your fuel, your route, all of it. And if she wants to hop in and go along for the ride then you can let her, but first she needs to see that you're going with or without her riding shotgun. Until then, stay in your own Lane until she is ready to merge.
>>
>>17181694
Well my name is Dylan. I live in the US
>>
File: joke.png (108 KB, 269x164) Image search: [Google]
joke.png
108 KB, 269x164
>>17181703

>You have to find your means of reaching those goals, not only your transport, but your fuel, your route, all of it

Yes sir, I do. I feel like you're in my head this is very weird lol ! I'm going to move on to setting up goals in my life.

Lately, my focus was only about HER. Everytime i did something i was always thinking abt her, i had so many projects for us.

I was destroyed when everything ended. You have no idea and i'm still in pain.

Your comments help me a lot, frankly. God bless you.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-05-13-10-24-31.png (1 MB, 2392x1440) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-05-13-10-24-31.png
1 MB, 2392x1440
>>17181761
Don't worry about it man, I love giving advice to anyone who wants it.
>>
It's surprising how identified I feel on this thread.
I got out of a relationship like 3 weeks ago, ex-gf called it out but I'm not sure what happened exactly so at first I felt kinda indignant and tried to bulk all my feelings on her desperately to make her reconsider things, to no avail.
My defect is being desperate so days were getting heavier and heavier without her and without me knowing if I had a chance at being with her again. First I tried to plead by all we shared, second I tried to cut contact, but after meditating for a while I realized that I cannot go on forever trying to force someone to change their feelings, manipulate her to miss me and return to me, or escape, so I focused on what is most important: I have to take care of myself now and what I believe is right without emotional trickery.

So as today I'm keeping contact with her and as
>>17181638
advices, I just see her with my better face, with the better honest me and we talk about our daily lives and fun stuff. I fear for the future sometimes, maybe we can be together again, maybe not but at least I want to have satisfacion in my own conscience that I did my best to deal with things and accepted closures and terms, because I know I can do it and it's the right thing to do.

Some will say that you should distance yourself or do other things but at the end you should do what you REALLY believe it's the right thing for you, no manipulative stuff.
>>
>>17181787
Right on dude, took me about 3 weeks too. I'm just taking what I can get and not asking much of her. Kinda how we got together in the first place, we hung out and enjoyed each other until I asked her out in an admittedly cringy way after like 2 days of really strong signals I didn't pick up on kek. I have confidence that her and I can be us once again, but I am moving on, just leaving that one corner of my heart reserved for her.
>>
>>17181787
Oh and cutting contact for a while isn't manipulative if you use it for you and don't worry about her. I cut contact for like 11 days until I had the call with my father, after which I messaged her because I was no longer worried. We hung out a week later, went to a flea market, drove around a bit, and tried finding some garage sales. Shits going well.
>>
>>17181829
Yeah it isn't inherently manipulative but the devil in me wanted her to "miss me", I didn't really needed to cut contact for myself so I stopped that, it isn't how I really want to be and just acted out of fear.
>>
>>17181850
That's understandable, I'm just gonna say that all of us in this thread have our heads on straight and any of these women would be lucky to be with us. I hope the best for the future of not only my own love life but all of you as well. I have a feeling that with all the positivity and confidence I have seen in all of your posts things will work out great for all of you.
>>
finally a thread I can relate to, my gf of three years dumped me for some guy. theyre dating now. she claims they haven't fucked yet but she's sucked his dick. she wants me to fuck her on the side because mines bigger and I'm better at sex than this new guy. she told me she's coming to see me today but I still have this urge to text her all day even when she tells me not to. on Monday she came over and fucked me and just left right after. i want more than that but I guess I gave to get used to it. she still tells.me she loves me more than anyone and wants to be with me again. i think she just wants to be a slut
>>
>>17181884
Just let her know that you won't be used and that you want a commitment, fucking is fun and all but it would be beneficial to cut her off until she's willing to commit to you.
>>
>>17181887
I'm talking to this girl that wants to fuck me. i explained everything to her and she told me she's making me look stupid and I don't even realize. i don't really want a relationship at this point. I really just wanna fuck as many girls as possible now. but I still have this golden image of my ex slut
>>
>>17181887
and apparently he said he can't eat pussy and that she said his dick is way smaller thinner than mine.. so that's the only reason she keeps me around. i feel so worthless under her leash
>>
>>17181864
Thank you, godspeed friend.

>>17181884
Sounds like you're being treated like an object.
>>
>>17181903
>>17181891
I don't have any advice on that. I've had sex fueled by love and now cant imagine sex without it. I hope the best for you
>>
>>17181930
i figured so. i love our sex and I love making this guy my cuck. but there's something missing
>>
>>17180867
Self improvement is the only real dating advice. Take this time to work on yourself. Become the person you want to be, on your own terms. If she comes back, great. If she doesn't, also great.
>>
>>17181891

> I still have this golden image of my ex slut

I can totally relate to that. Sometimes I feel like we're all connected and are living the same things with the same people but in different places.

The girl your talking about is so totally like my exgf.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.